Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Friend Issues

Hello! I have two “friends” questions I hoped I might find an answer to if anyone is kind enough to help:

1) How do I identify a person's name in trade rooms? I see the first three letters, but that's it. I just stupidly realized I had been trying to invite a very nice person I met the other day who asked me to add them...only I kept trying to add their pet's name, not their own. It was after this realization...doh!...that I found I didn't know their whole name.

2) Is there any way to tell which color zones your friends are in when not in your own? I have looked at both face and text and see no indication.

Thanks very much for any help! :bdog:
Aeza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Default Re: Friend Issues

I'll try to help! Ok, for your first question, you can add them when your in the clubhouse by turning on your "invite" on the little thing where you can see who's in the room and there pet's name, the button at the bottom of that should say "click to allow invites" click it, then you can add the people on that same thing by clicking on their username, then pressing, "add to friends" or something like that. then a request will be sent to them! But there little face has to be green on that thing to be able to invite them. For your seonc question, you can't tell which color zone your friends are in, unless they are in yours. Hope i helped!! I just read through it and it is confusing to me!!
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #3

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Hmm...tough questions!
1.) I have no idea. I was wondering that too. Sorry
2.) You can't tell unless you are in the same zone as them.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:41 AM   #4
I ♥ iwi

twi-hard girl has disabled reputation

OK i think I know the answers to both, and I sure hope this helps! Here goes!

1. You cannot see a person's full username in trade unless you are already freinds with them...I know - pity, huh? But to become friends with them, all you have to do is go to the drop down menu that indicates how many webkinz are in that room, and click "Allow Invites" at the bottom of the menu. This will allow others who have their "Allow Invites" button on to become friends with you. Unfortunately, you both have to have invites turned on to become friends. You can tell if someone is open to invites because they have a green smiley next to their name, not a yellow face. Hope that answers your first question!

2. You really can't tell what zone your friend is unless you are in the same zone as them. Many of your friends could be on Webkinz World, but they will not always show up because they are not always in the same color zone as you. There is a sort of wishy washy way to predict what zone your friends will be in, though. Have you ever wondered why some friends have a colored ring around their usernames when you open your phone? Well, maybe not - I think Ganz just returned that feature to Webkinz World a short time ago. But these rings indicate what color zone your friend was in last before they logged off I think. But, of course, there is not too much use to that, because now your friend is already logged off. Don't ask me why Ganz added that feature, because I have no clue lol.

Hope I helped a bit!
twi-hard girl is offline Female
Closed