Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 04:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

Default Unanswered: FRIEND HELP!!!!

I want to add a friend to my list, it only lets me add contacts. How do I add my friend??????????
karategurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Default Re: FRIEND HELP!!!!

well, when you are a lil' kinz, you do not have the abbilty to do as much.
so all you have to do is become a webkinz by posting t least ten times!
and since that might not bet he cause, I have another thought!
so when you type in the contact, there are two potions(one to add CONTACT and one to add FRIEND.) so you would just click the friend instead.
hopefully this helps, and if you need any more help, just let me know!!
♥peep
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 01:35 AM   #3
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Hi
You are only ranked a " Lil' Kinz " and in order to add friends, you must be ranked a " Webkinz "
You have posted twice, so in order to become a " webkinz " you must post eight more times ( so you reach ten posts ) Just let us know if you have anymore questions
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

Hi and welcome to WI! Be sure to check out the FAQ and Rules (in green on the toolbar up top). Keep posting and you'll be able to add friends soon enough.

Have fun!
hconnors is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #5
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

It's a pleasure to welcome you into the loving *family*of WebkinzInsider!

.....If it's information about Webkinz World you're seeking....we have tons of it.

.....Clubs, Creative Writing, a Gift Exchange section?...we have those also....
Plus many other fun things to do.

.....Looking to make new friends? They're here as well.....you'll find them
waiting, around every corner.

On behalf of all our wonderful members, we're so happy you decided to join us!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Click the image to open in full size.

I love karate too, I have a brown belt
Munchies is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 09:50 PM   #7
ow! I have

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

Hello! Welcome to Webkinz Insider! It's a pleasure to have another member join our little (or should I say big? lol) community! If you’re looking for friends here, you'll definitely find many, including me! You may start making friends and send PMs after you've made 10 posts. Make sure to check out the FAQ and Rules marked in green located at the upper left hand side of the site.

Wondering what the thumbs up sign and the red flag below the avatars are? You can click on the thumbs up sign to give someone reputation if you believe their post was helpful or informative. The red flag is to report someone's post if you believe they are breaking the rules in any way. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I’m always up for answering questions

~Nissa
Nissa is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #8
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Welcome to Webkinz Insider!

Hello and welcome to WI! I am webkinzworld14. I hope you have a great time here! Make sure to read over the rules and FAQ. Here are a few abbreviations that we use here at WI.

WI- Webkinz Insider
PM- Private Message
GE- Gift Exchange (you have to apply after you have 50 posts and have been a member for over 2 weeks.
Mod- Moderator
Admin- Administrator

If you need any help, just ask! We will be glad to help you!

I hope that this was helpful to you!

A fellow WI member,

~webkinzworld14

Old 01-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #9
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi, nice to meet you!!
I am a Webkinz mom. I play it more than my children!!!

After you have 10 posts you will become a Webkinz instead of a Lil Kinz. You will be able to PM people then. You also can't get friends until you have 10 posts.

You need to have 10 posts and become a Webkinz to add friends. Until then you can add contacts.
I have 37 Webkinz. My first Webkinz is a :clyde: named Max. My newest Webkinz is a named Cocoa Puffs. My favorite Webkinz is a :sch: named Jack.

Be sure to read the FAQ by clicking here ---> .
Read the Rules by clicking here ---> .
They are also at the top of the page in Green.

Here are some links that are helpful.
For forum rules Click here --->
For frequently asked questions Click here --->
For reputation points Click here ---> :rac:
For Alyssa's Star Challenge Click here --->
For Rare, CSO, Holiday, Retired, etc Click here --->
For help with your questions Click here ---> ???
For Hints, Tricks and Guides for WW Games Click here --->
For a Webkinz Health Guide Click here ---> :el1:
To Wish Others Happy Birthday Click here ---> :trigger:
For Gift Exchange information Click here ---> :ppony:
For Making Good Posts,To Become a Gifted Trainee Click here ---> :seal:

You go on the gift exchange to trade Webkinz items with other members. You have to be a WI member for at least two weeks and have at least 50 helpful posts to apply to become a Gifted Trainee.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help.
You can PM me, or click on my avatar (avvie) to post on my profile page.
I hope you enjoy your time here.
nonna72 is offline Female
Closed