Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: FREEZING before you get PRIZE?

Has anyone else been having their WW freeze on them right as you're supposed to get your prize? ZUM CHALLENGES & JUMBLEBERRY FIELDS

Specifically, mine has locked up on me just after winning a zum challenge and then I don't get my zum. It freezes on the picture of the camera and the zum holding up his hands blocking the shot.

AND, it also has frozen a couple times on me after Jumbleberry fields after I complete the game and it's trying to load in my berries I'm supposed to get. It has specifically frozen on me when I've done WELL and gotten a bunch of the purple berries!!!

In both cases, I can wait forever and nothing happens. I have to log out, log back in and I've gotten NOTHING.

Gosh, nobody else is having this problem?

I JUST had it happen to me again. It froze after I did my JBF game and am waiting for the berries to show up in my dock and I can't get out of the please wait and have to log off and get nothing!

Last edited by joshgrobanfan; 03-08-2010 at 11:51 AM..
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: FREEZING before you get PRIZE?

I have been having trouble with my zums it always said please wait.... and the candy bash 2 it freezes at level 8 and when I tryed to close zums alll I get is a blue screen and then it won't let me log out
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Mine has been freezing right after completing a class at the Kinzville Academy. I get "Please Wait..." and then it fails me even though I have successfully completed the class.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

yes and now JBF gave me no berries even though I earned them!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 11:03 AM   #5
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Here we are again today. I got the please wait.... and then WW froze after Jumbleberry Fields BEFORE I got awarded my berries. I have to logout and then I get nothing! I'm tired of it!
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 03-18-2010, 01:52 PM   #6

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Mine froze on Jumbleberry Fields yesterday, just as I finished. I didn't get anything, but couldn't play again. It did the same thing in the gem mine, when I got the ruby heart. It froze, then I logged back in and was able to "finish off" the activity (and got nothing but slag this time).

It just keeps logging me off!
Pearlstrand is offline Female
Old 03-18-2010, 04:49 PM   #7

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Yes,its happening to a lot of people lately. Im not sure what is causing this,but it might be a glitch or something in Ganz.
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Closed