Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2007, 09:16 AM   #71
pancaked
Webkinz :)

pancaked is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

hi,would you know when the german shepard dog comes out?i was wondering cause i have one at home and i cant wait much longer for the webkinz lol

thx,pancaked
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2007, 03:35 PM   #72
Gifted

roxygirl34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

hey im roxygirl34,
i have a problem, i recently earned enough money to buy the home bowling ally and i bought it at the curio shop today, i lost the money and did not get the bowling ally. i was very upset. i sold and played games to earn money for three days and several hours. i really worked hard to get that money. i would really love if i could get my money back or recieve my home bowling ally that i paid for. please, if you could help me that would mean a lot, thanks a ton and please type back
truely, roxygirl34
Old 07-31-2007, 08:42 PM   #73
mngirl365
Gifted

Stella#1 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do u give thanks points
-
are u still helpinh?>>>>
hgafd

Last edited by Stella#1; 07-31-2007 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2007, 09:00 PM   #74
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

hey i don't want to be annoy but how do you post a signature i got mine from tree frog i've only seen it posted its not even down loaded i have no idea hoe to do ant thing and i can't ask him cuz he's really mad at me plz help
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 07-31-2007, 09:20 PM   #75
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

I have a question to ask. What is Ganz email address for Webkinz questions that arn't in the contact us section? Thanks!
Old 08-02-2007, 07:35 PM   #76
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lamce1
Can you earn Trophies in the Tournament Arena?
I'm not sure but I don't think you can. I'm pretty sure you have to earn them in the arcade.

Thanks for asking,
Rckenan17
Old 08-02-2007, 07:40 PM   #77
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Carmel4988
OK, i was wondering, i don't mean to sound rude, or anything, but i was just wondering if u could add me on webkinz, my username is carmel4988. Also, if u have any extra..rare or exlusives, u r welcome to send them to me. Thx!

P.S. how do u post ur room, on here, when i right click with my mouse it won't just let me copy and paste. i don't even really know how anyway. Thx again!

Ok not to sound rude back, but please don't beg for stuff on my thread. It's really not nice to do and it just makes other people angry. No one is going to give you a hand out. If you want more stuff, you have to earn it by buying more webkinz, or earning kinzcash and buying it (if it's rare). Then trade the stuff you don't want for stuff you do. Everyone would love to recieve something free, but begging is not the way to get it.

However, I will add you to my friends list! LOL It is ok to ask for friends!!! In fact, try putting your username in your siggy and say add me. LOL

If you hang on for a second, I'll put up the link for the thread that tells you how to put up a room picture. (Please don't post it on my advice thread though. You can put it in the Webkinz Housez Section of WI)

Ok the link will be right below this sentence. Thanks for asking!

ok they must have deleted that thread or something. I'll come back with a link probably tomorrow. I really don't have timeto explain it all right now. Thanks for understanding!

Last edited by rckenan17; 08-02-2007 at 07:47 PM..
Old 08-02-2007, 07:51 PM   #78
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tpyo
llchrs2008 you can win trophies at the different games. You have to do something speciel to get them. Each game is different but not all game give trophies. I heard that in the instructions it tells you which games give trophies. Back a few posts I listed the different thophies you can win except a few are not there any more. rckenan17 also listed where to get the trophies, but I don't know how to put it in this post. LOL I am such a comp dummie lolol. rckenan17, sorry don't mean to answer for you.. lol my family always tells me I help people to much.

tpyo
No NO please do!!!! LOL Thanks so much! I was gone for a couple of days and got really behind on all the questions here! Thanks so much for helping!! LOL
Old 08-02-2007, 07:59 PM   #79
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pancaked
hi,would you know when the german shepard dog comes out?i was wondering cause i have one at home and i cant wait much longer for the webkinz lol

thx,pancaked

hmm, I don't know for sure but there are people who name months next year, but I'm not sure they really know for certain. I am guessing sometime next year. Try looking around at other threads on the subject for some ideas of when to expect it. Thanks for asking!

P.s. I like your siggy phrase LOL
-
View Post Originally Posted by roxygirl34
hey im roxygirl34,
i have a problem, i recently earned enough money to buy the home bowling ally and i bought it at the curio shop today, i lost the money and did not get the bowling ally. i was very upset. i sold and played games to earn money for three days and several hours. i really worked hard to get that money. i would really love if i could get my money back or recieve my home bowling ally that i paid for. please, if you could help me that would mean a lot, thanks a ton and please type back
truely, roxygirl34
That's HORRIBLE!!! That would make me very upset! I would try sending comments to WW through the contact us section in the newspaper complaining about it. Also look around on the website and try to find the customer satisfaction email address. Also try going to the home page and clicking customer support then click on the appropriate link and fill out the form so they can check into it. Hope this helps!

Sincerly sorry for you,
rckenan17
-
View Post Originally Posted by Stella#1
how do u give thanks points
-
are u still helpinh?>>>>
hgafd
Sorry It's taking so long to answer questions! I was out of state for a few days so thanks for bearing with me. lOL

to give thanks points look underneath of the person's avatar and under the join date there should be a thumbs up. Click that and type whatever in the box and click add to reputation. That is giving a thanks point.

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

Last edited by rckenan17; 08-02-2007 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2007, 08:07 PM   #80
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by soccergollygal
hey i don't want to be annoy but how do you post a signature i got mine from tree frog i've only seen it posted its not even down loaded i have no idea hoe to do ant thing and i can't ask him cuz he's really mad at me plz help

You are not annoying! LOL did he send it too you in a pm? try left clicking it and save it to your computer. Then go to www.tinypic.com and upload it. then copy the code that is 3rd one down and paste it as your signature. (if its a flashing kind, then tell me (the kind that changes between pictures) and I'll find out for you.

Thanks for asking,
Rckenan17
-
View Post Originally Posted by puppydawggirl6
I have a question to ask. What is Ganz email address for Webkinz questions that arn't in the contact us section? Thanks!

Don't know Let me check on that . . .
Ok I don't think they make their email address public (if they have one) So go to the home page then click on customer support. Then go from there. Since I don't know the problem, I can't be much more specific.

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

Last edited by rckenan17; 08-02-2007 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed