Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2007, 08:39 PM   #61
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

I do have a couple of questions. How to start.... I really hate that bingo game.... it is so annoying. I only get 2 or 3 numbers covered, when someone wins. I know your suppose to save up your coupons and use them all at once. So I collected all the coupons from my family's account.... had 6 numbers covered... used up 17 coupons and didn't win. As of today my daughter and I are not gonna play it any more. My question is are they gonna retire that game? I hope ... lol Next ? I want to win trophys... I spent hours on go go googles... goobers lab and cash cow. I have many cash cow ones ( 8 ) .. and one goobers lab....... ACK why are they so hard? Last question. I have heard rumors about being able to trade the virtual trading cards in the game. I hope that is true, because I would love to give the extra cards to my grandkids. I love webkinz and really have no major complaints, except how hard some of the games are. Is it only the kids that can master them? LOLOL Owned by Umi the unicorn, Eggbert the google, Charley the horse, Violet the sherbert bunny, LisaAnn the pegasus and Parley the frog. Oh man I am addicted......
Tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2007, 08:34 AM   #62
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

View Post Originally Posted by tpyo
I do have a couple of questions. How to start.... I really hate that bingo game.... it is so annoying. I only get 2 or 3 numbers covered, when someone wins. I know your suppose to save up your coupons and use them all at once. So I collected all the coupons from my family's account.... had 6 numbers covered... used up 17 coupons and didn't win. As of today my daughter and I are not gonna play it any more. My question is are they gonna retire that game? I hope ... lol Next ? I want to win trophys... I spent hours on go go googles... goobers lab and cash cow. I have many cash cow ones ( 8 ) .. and one goobers lab....... ACK why are they so hard? Last question. I have heard rumors about being able to trade the virtual trading cards in the game. I hope that is true, because I would love to give the extra cards to my grandkids. I love webkinz and really have no major complaints, except how hard some of the games are. Is it only the kids that can master them? LOLOL Owned by Umi the unicorn, Eggbert the google, Charley the horse, Violet the sherbert bunny, LisaAnn the pegasus and Parley the frog. Oh man I am addicted......
Tpyo
Dear Tpyo,

HaHa, You made me laugh! LOL If you think 5 is addicted, try 15 with 13 of those being bought since APRIL!!!! I only had two before this year! lOL anyways, I wasn't aware that You could win a Bingoz Trophy! LOL That's cool! LOL Yes my brother is saving his Bingoz coupons also. I think that you would need to save up a lot more bingoz coupons! LOL ANd maybe if you played the game for a couple of days first and got a few balls already on there?? I don't really know. I gave up playing it a long time ago! Its like the Daily Care Award. Only one person in all the millions on Webkinz wins every week! LOL If it didn't give me free food and money I wouldn't do it anymore (probably) LOL

As for trophies, They are very hard to win! I have never won one before although my mom got her very first cash cow trophy last night! I do know the criteria for winning them from the games that have them.
  • Booger Gets An A - To get a trophy in Booger Gets an A, you have to get all the checkmarks on his report card. To get a checkmark, you have to collect three stickers in a round of adding. The stickers appear on some of the number blocks. Just use those number blocks when you're adding the numbers up and you'll get a sticker!
  • Bounce N' Burst - Pass all 20 levels to beat the game and get a trophy.
  • Candy Bash - Finish the game and get a trophy!
  • Cash Cow - Click on a very large group of the same colored bottles to win a trophy!
  • Goober's Lab – Match the sparkly atoms to make combinations of three. When you get a bonus, you might get a trophy or KinzCash.
  • Operation Gumball - Finish the game on the normal level to get a trophy.
  • Skater Kat - Finish level 16 to get a Skater Kat skateboard trophy.
  • Zacky's Quest – Finish all 20 levels to get a trophy.
  • Zingoz Bounce - Bounce the Zingoz over 100 times in one turn to get a chance to win a trophy!
  • Zingoz POP – The silver trophy could be yours if you can drop 40 bubbles in a stage. A golden trophy will be yours if you can finish the game.
&nbspon't forget, you can always look at the instructions for each game to see which games give out trophies.
You can also enter our weekly contest (located in the Newz) for a chance to win a trophy and 500 KinzCash.
I got this from the FAQ in the Games, Quizzes, and Employment Center Section. I also wish the games were easier. I have found the easiest way to earn trophies is to simply trade for them (although most effective, not the cheapest answer. . . LOL)

Well anyways, have fun and keep trying! At least you are earning lots of kinzcash!!!!

As for trading virtual cards in the trading card game, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! LOL I have way too many of some and 0 of others so this way I could finish my collection!! LOL

It sounds like you know more about WW & WI than me, Maybe you should host a help thread! LOL

Thanks for asking,
Rckenan17

P.S. Don't forget some of these games are retired and some of the games are still there but the trophies are retired! I hope they don't retired cash cow 1!!!
Old 07-30-2007, 10:36 AM   #63
myseth
Gift Guru

lamce1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

Can you earn Trophies in the Tournament Arena?
Old 07-30-2007, 12:45 PM   #64
Gift Guru

Carmel4988 is on a distinguished road

OK, i was wondering, i don't mean to sound rude, or anything, but i was just wondering if u could add me on webkinz, my username is carmel4988. Also, if u have any extra..rare or exlusives, u r welcome to send them to me. Thx!

P.S. how do u post ur room, on here, when i right click with my mouse it won't just let me copy and paste. i don't even really know how anyway. Thx again!
Old 07-30-2007, 07:37 PM   #65
cr8tive1
Gifted
craftymom is on a distinguished road

how do I get or create a backyard so I can plant a garden?
Old 07-30-2007, 08:29 PM   #66
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks alot rckenan17, lots of good info. I just found a list of all trophy's on a different web site. Not sure if I can post the addy.... there are/were 18 trophies Booger gets a A (retired) Goobers Lab Gumball Candy Bash and Candy Bash 2 Bounce and Burst Polar Plunge Cash Cow Zacky's Quest Zingoz Bounce Wacky Zingos(retired) Zingos Pop Gold Zingos Pop Silver ( retired) Skater Cat (retired ) Go Go Googles First Webkinz Day (?) Second Webkinz Day (?) Writing Trophy Gold Card Collectors. I believe I am going to turn all my bingoz coupons to the grandkids and let them waste their time. LOLOL (sour grapes) My daughter won a Goobers Lab trophy last night and she didn't know it until I got on her account and saw it. LOL Now I am looking forward to the Charms. Going out tomorrow to see if I can find any in town. Also I would like to trade items, but have no idea how to do it. I will be checking out the news section also. Thanks again.

tpyo
( I get my name cus I can't tpye well, always have to backspace..also 2 finger typer)
-
Craftymom you can buy the outside and make a back yard.. from the buy a room place.

Tpyo

Last edited by tpyo; 07-30-2007 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tpyo is offline Female
Old 07-30-2007, 08:44 PM   #67
cr8tive1
Gifted
craftymom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tpyo
-
Craftymom you can buy the outside and make a back yard.. from the buy a room place.

Tpyo

welll, she got another room today.... but didn't see anytihng about a back yard... is it in the W shop or just on the map.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:36 AM   #68
llchrs2008
Lil Kinz
llchrs2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

where do u get trophys from?
Old 07-31-2007, 08:35 AM   #69
Gifted

Craftymom it is in the buy a room part. when you click on buy a room you have 4 to choose from. the second on is outdoor for 1000kc, then you renamr it what ever you want. My horse has a paddock.

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 07-31-2007, 08:42 AM   #70
Gifted

llchrs2008 you can win trophies at the different games. You have to do something speciel to get them. Each game is different but not all game give trophies. I heard that in the instructions it tells you which games give trophies. Back a few posts I listed the different thophies you can win except a few are not there any more. rckenan17 also listed where to get the trophies, but I don't know how to put it in this post. LOL I am such a comp dummie lolol. rckenan17, sorry don't mean to answer for you.. lol my family always tells me I help people to much.

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Closed