Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 11:10 AM   #11
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

View Post Originally Posted by xokgirl95ox
rckenan17, two things,
1.) You can't ask for Thanks Points, moderators will tell you the same thing
2.) It's easier just to help people from their question thread. But do what you want!!!
i forgot about the thanks points thing thanks for reminding me. Sorry everyone!!!
-
View Post Originally Posted by nikki247
I hope you can help. When I get the main screen I click the log in and then I get a white screen all the sudden I can not get the page to load what is going on this just started a couple days ago.
hmm. maybe your internet is not fast enough or you don't have the latest flash player. also sometimes it could be because its having trouble reading scripts. If you wait for a while a window may pop up saying something about scripts not working right or something. Choose yes to keep running scripts and it should work fine. LOL hope this helps!

Last edited by rckenan17; 07-06-2007 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2007, 11:15 AM   #12
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

View Post Originally Posted by slamingmyheadintothewall
how do i get those little pictures on the side??
click under your username where it says subscribed threads. some options should be next to your threads. Click "Change Avatar" then choose one or upload your own. hope that helps!!!

P.S. if you make your own it can't be a bitmap file. it has to be JPEG. so save it as a JPEG not bitmap. LOL
-
View Post Originally Posted by 12blacer
How long does it take to move up with Arte so you can see the rare item of the day, and what are thankz points and what do they do?
it takes a while to move up w/ arte. I still am not there and I've had my webkinz for a while. I will get a link up for you with more information about that.

thanks points are just a way to thank a person if they have been nice to you or whatever. it gives them a good reputation. Everyone wants a good reputation. LOL

Last edited by rckenan17; 07-06-2007 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-06-2007, 11:21 AM   #13
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 4253244
how do you give someone a thankz point
right above where it says how many posts someone has there should be a little thumbs up with a number right by it. that number is how many thanks points that person has recieved. if you click the thumb a little box will pop up and you can type what you liked about that post or thanks for trading or whatever (nothing mean, cuz this is just a way to be nice) and click submit. thats all!!!

oh I just found out that you can't give thanks points anymore. that was how you did it. lOL

Last edited by rckenan17; 07-06-2007 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: update
Old 07-06-2007, 02:10 PM   #14
Banned
2retrievers2luv is an unknown quantity at this point

hey how do i get a picture under my username??? ???
Old 07-06-2007, 03:00 PM   #15
Gifted

Mindykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

HELP-I need the third clue, I had to be away earlier today. The link that is listed for Justin's contest info took me to the thanx points thread???????? Thanks for a reply!
Old 07-07-2007, 05:27 PM   #16
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 2retrievers2luv
hey how do i get a picture under my username??? ???
could you clarify please?? you mean like your own picture or like what?? thanks!
-
View Post Originally Posted by Mindykinz
HELP-I need the third clue, I had to be away earlier today. The link that is listed for Justin's contest info took me to the thanx points thread???????? Thanks for a reply!
oh no!! LOL the third clue is "Questionable" also here is a link to the thread about it:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t24887p51.html

hope this helps!!

P.S. Justin updates his post everytime the new clues come out. LOL thanks for asking!

Last edited by rckenan17; 07-07-2007 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-08-2007, 10:59 AM   #17
Softball Grl

how do you make a slide show for your siggys and avatars?
Old 07-08-2007, 11:03 AM   #18
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Grl
how do you make a slide show for your siggys and avatars?
that I don't know and I doubt that I could find out. LOL I think you have to buy a special computer program to do that. I do know how you can get one, but I doubt that anyone that knows how to make them is going to tell me. LOL lots of people on here are making siggys and avatars for free! LOL just look them up and ask. webkinzlover525 is one of the ones that does them for free. I'm on his/her list to get one soon but apparently they take a while. LOL hope this helps ya!

P.S. if you go to your subscribed threads then click change options you can set your account to not recieve any PMS. I saw in your siggy you don't want them! LOL

Last edited by rckenan17; 07-08-2007 at 11:05 AM..
Old 07-08-2007, 11:11 AM   #19
trumpeteer
Gifted

trumpeteer is on a distinguished road

how do you make your own picture on the side? i got rid of my default hippo one?
Old 07-08-2007, 11:12 AM   #20
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by trumpeteer
how do you make your own picture on the side? i got rid of my default hippo one?

ok I can try and explain it but there is a thread on here somewhere that has pics of exactly where to click that might be better so hang on for a sec and I'll find it and put a link right here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...o+screen+shots

follow that guide but the thing about www.tinypic.com, ignore that and when you save it right under where you type the file name it says something like save file type: then gives you a bunch of options. Change that from a bitmap to a JPEG. then just go to the change avatar page and at the bottom it says "UPLOAD" click that button and find your file in your computer and save it (it has to be a JPEG!) LOL

if you still can't figure it out LMK and I can see what I can do to help you!

Last edited by rckenan17; 07-08-2007 at 11:20 AM..
Closed