Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 09:35 PM   #141
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

View Post Originally Posted by 4juicy101
please help. i can not log in to webkinz. i get a blank white page. i've cleared the history/cache like tech support suggests. it is still blank. it's been 3 days. help!
Dear 4juicy101,

I wish I could help you but i don't know much about that kind of problem. I don't even know who to ask. Oh, wait, yes I do! There is this lady that knows a lot about computers her WI username is silversurealism or something like that. Try pming her.

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

P.S. Let me know what she says!

View Post Originally Posted by MelMelLisa
what do i do if a vehicle gets stuck in a door way!????

Dear MelMelLisa,

Do you mean that you can't go through the door with the car? You have to just take it out of your room and go to the room you want it in and place it back into the room you want it in.

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

Last edited by rckenan17; 09-03-2007 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2007, 06:34 PM   #142
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

I'ts been forever since I bumped this! I used to just take care of itself. LOL Help anyone? Its absolutely free!
Old 09-17-2007, 06:39 PM   #143
horsychick
Webkinz :)

horsiechick is on a distinguished road

HOW can i gte more kc and rare items!?!?!?!?
Old 09-18-2007, 09:43 AM   #144
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by horsiechick
HOW can i gte more kc and rare items!?!?!?!?
Dear horsiechick,

Sorry I didn't respond yesterday! I had your reply mostly typed out and then I had to go and didn't have time to finish it. LOL Anyways the answer is pretty simple really. You just have to go to the Curio Shop in Webkinz World at the right time of the day and buy them. The other alternative is to trade for them. LOL If you need to know when they will be there, there is a list of the really big items on the side of the page underneath the search bar and Merthyn has all the rare items listed in his daily post. As far as getting more kinzcash goes, here is a list of things to try:

Do the weekly Survey
Do your daily kinzcare
Do all of your daily activities
Sell the produce from your gardens (this adds up really fast, especially if you have big gardens)
Play Lots of Games
Play Quizzys
Do the Daily Bonus Question @ Quizzys (worth 10 kinzcash)
Enter tournaments in the tournament arena (step by step walk through on what I mean here: http://webkinzrcool2.wetpaint.com/pa...with+rckenan17)

Also check back often with that site cuz I put up a new tip every couple of weeks.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17
Old 09-18-2007, 11:37 AM   #145
jacob1212c
Gift Guru

Jacob1212c is on a distinguished road

Is selling the produce more cost efficient than eating it?
Old 09-18-2007, 01:47 PM   #146
Auburn1550
matt123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol i need help on getting 900k kinzcash!
Old 09-18-2007, 04:22 PM   #147
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Jacob1212c
Is selling the produce more cost efficient than eating it?
It really depends. Just feed it to your pet till its full and then sell the rest. Remember you get a free food w/ your daily kinzcare.

View Post Originally Posted by matt123
Lol i need help on getting 900k kinzcash!
check below for some tips I gave a couple of posts back

Last edited by rckenan17; 09-18-2007 at 04:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-18-2007, 08:24 PM   #148

Novygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you help me plz? how do u make a poll?
Old 09-18-2007, 09:22 PM   #149
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Novygirl
Can you help me plz? how do u make a poll?
Dear Novygirl,

It's simple really! Just go to the Head to the Polls section of the Forum and Click new topic. Do it just like a regular thread but before you click submit, scroll down past that and put a check (by clicking on it) in the box that says add a poll to my thread or something like that. Then click the submit thread below that. The rest is self explanatory!

Thanks for asking,
Rckenan17
Old 09-19-2007, 09:30 PM   #150
clawthefrog

ohlookitskimm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
do you by any chance know how to get Free Spin Wheel of Wow Coupons?
I see them all the time on other docks but I've never gotten to figure
out how to get them myself.
Thanks
Closed