Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2007, 10:30 AM   #131
addsrules
Gifted
addsrules is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

If sombody really wanted the Love Puppy sofa and you ofered a Your LovePuppy sofa for a what would be a fair trade
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2007, 05:01 PM   #132
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

View Post Originally Posted by kristieangel
The last few weeks i have been having a problem with my stuff disappearing. Now I have changed my password.and the stuff is still disappearing I think it may be a glitch in Webkinz world. Has anyone else been having a problem? I have also emailed webkinz support and they won't reinstate any of my items lost. If it were just normal things I could get I would not have a problem but most of them have been from like unlocking trading cards and new adoptions.
Dear kristieangel,

I wish I could tell you what to do but it looks like you have already done everything there is to do!

I hope Webkinz/Ganz fixes this for you soon!

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

View Post Originally Posted by xx PINK xx
help! how do you post your own thread? i can only comment on other peoples.....

how do i create my own thread like you just did here? please pm me with the answer?!
Dear xx PINK xx,

I could explain it but the FAQ is much more clear. Try looking up your question there! The link is right under the hippo up on the top of this page!

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

View Post Originally Posted by addsrules
If sombody really wanted the Love Puppy sofa and you ofered a Your LovePuppy sofa for a what would be a fair trade
Dear addsrules,

I'm afraid I can't answer that. That is for the two people involved in the trade to decide. I would probably offer a retired psi of the same value. If the item was mine and I offered it I would probably have some thing specific I was looking for.

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

Last edited by rckenan17; 09-01-2007 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2007, 07:20 PM   #133
Webkinz :)

Webkinzqt24 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you make avatars???? i really need 2 now hope you can help!!!
Old 09-02-2007, 01:58 PM   #134
nannc
Gift Guru

nannc is a jewel in the roughnannc is a jewel in the rough

I have aquestion if you can help out. How can i get to start trading with other people and where do you go to post trades?
Old 09-02-2007, 02:13 PM   #135
Gifted

ddominique is on a distinguished road

I have a question about the Charms. I went on eBay and bought all 24 charms, and the necklace and bracelet for $100 shipped, which I felt was a pretty good price.

How would you recommend I start adding them to my account? Do I get to go the Charm forest once ever 6 hours for EACH charm, or only once a day regardless of how many charms I have registered?

I looked in the Charm section of the Forum, but I didn't see this specific question addressed. If you can refer me to another link here, that'd be great also.

Thanks!

Dominique
Old 09-02-2007, 02:47 PM   #136
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzqt24
how do you make avatars???? i really need 2 now hope you can help!!!
dear Webkinzqt24,

There are many different ways to make them but the easiest is just to open a picture in Paint and type words on it and draw some polka dots and stuff like that and Presto! Your very own avatar!

thanks for asking,
rckenan17

View Post Originally Posted by nannc
I have aquestion if you can help out. How can i get to start trading with other people and where do you go to post trades?
Dear nannc,

Its very simple really! You have have 50 posts and then just accept the rules and get started! The rules explain everything, so just work on getting 50 posts for right now. If you want to know more about it just go to the FAQ by clicking the link right under the hippo at the top of the page!

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

View Post Originally Posted by ddominique
I have a question about the Charms. I went on eBay and bought all 24 charms, and the necklace and bracelet for $100 shipped, which I felt was a pretty good price.

How would you recommend I start adding them to my account? Do I get to go the Charm forest once ever 6 hours for EACH charm, or only once a day regardless of how many charms I have registered?

I looked in the Charm section of the Forum, but I didn't see this specific question addressed. If you can refer me to another link here, that'd be great also.

Thanks!

Dominique
Dear Dominique,

I wondered the same thing when I got my charms! I tested it out and you can only get into the Charm Forest once every 6 hours regardless of if you just signed up a new charm or not! LOL I recommend just signing them all up at once, then enjoy the Charm Forest every 6 hours!

Have fun with your charms!

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

Last edited by rckenan17; 09-02-2007 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2007, 03:35 PM   #137
piglet73
Gift Guru

giraffielover73 has a spectacular aura about

how do u become a gift guru
Old 09-02-2007, 03:39 PM   #138
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by giraffielover73
how do u become a gift guru
Pm One of the moderators and request it!

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17
Old 09-02-2007, 10:18 PM   #139
Lil Kinz

4juicy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

please help. i can not log in to webkinz. i get a blank white page. i've cleared the history/cache like tech support suggests. it is still blank. it's been 3 days. help!
Old 09-03-2007, 10:55 AM   #140
Gift Guru

MelMelLisa is just really niceMelMelLisa is just really nice

what do i do if a vehicle gets stuck in a door way!????
MelMelLisa is offline Female
Closed