Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2007, 11:05 PM   #111
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

on the list of trophies I haven't seen a bowling trophy.

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2007, 11:40 AM   #112
skateboard1964
Webkinz :)

skate4life is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

hey you r awsome for doing this and ummm i was wondering if you could help me will the newest contest. i think it might be a more than one person job.if you can plz reply. .
Old 08-25-2007, 02:13 PM   #113

DramaGrama is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I was wondering if thre is any way to see past history of KinzPost transactions?
Old 08-25-2007, 02:16 PM   #114

JamieWamie6 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i insert a picture on my computer as an avatar?
Old 08-26-2007, 07:54 AM   #115
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tpyo
on the list of trophies I haven't seen a bowling trophy.

tpyo
yes. I can't wait to try to get one! I don't think its even possible yet.

View Post Originally Posted by skate4life
hey you r awsome for doing this and ummm i was wondering if you could help me will the newest contest. i think it might be a more than one person job.if you can plz reply. .
Dear skate4life,

Thanks for the complement! I'd be happy to try but I"m not reallly good at these contests! Webkinz makes them HARD! LOL

Thanks,
rckenan17

View Post Originally Posted by DramaGrama
Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I was wondering if thre is any way to see past history of KinzPost transactions?
Dear DramaGrama,

I think thats a first! LOL I am sorry to tell you though that there is not any way of telling who you sent what to when. LOL Sorry!

You could make your own if you wanted to. Just jot down on a piece of paper when you send a gift or letter, etc.

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

Last edited by rckenan17; 08-26-2007 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-26-2007, 07:59 AM   #116
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by JamieWamie6
how do i insert a picture on my computer as an avatar?
Dear JamieWamie6,

Go to the page where you cange your avatar and at the bottom it should have an upload option. Click that, find your picture, and upload. LOL

Hope this helps!

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17
Old 08-28-2007, 11:47 AM   #117
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

anyone need help??
Old 08-28-2007, 05:16 PM   #118
rileypink1 is an unknown quantity at this point

my parents don't think i need more webkinz but i really want them.
i already have ten and i want MORE!
what should i do?
Old 08-28-2007, 06:42 PM   #119
Lil Kinz
tlcook2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I need help! The phone on our account does not let us invite anyone to our rooms. It worked in the very beginning (back in March) but now nothing works and the help features on the website are awful. Can you help us??
Old 08-29-2007, 09:00 AM   #120
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by rileypink1
my parents don't think i need more webkinz but i really want them.
i already have ten and i want MORE!
what should i do?
Dear rileypink1,

I know your not going to like this but a couple of months ago I had the same problem! At the beginning of this year I had 2 webkinz. Since April I've gotten 15! So I now have 17 Webkinz! My parents said they were going to have to ground me from buying Webkinz if I couldn't stop on my own. Take my advice and stop now. By next year all the really cool new ones will be out and you will want more then. If you get them too fast, you won't be able to enjoy them as much! Now I have Lots of Rooms that are unfinished and I don't even know which rooms they are! Trust me, It's better to wait for a while. I regret getting all mine that fast now.

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

View Post Originally Posted by tlcook2
I need help! The phone on our account does not let us invite anyone to our rooms. It worked in the very beginning (back in March) but now nothing works and the help features on the website are awful. Can you help us??
Dear tlcook2,

Webkinz is a wonderful site, but almost everyone has his/her share of problems with it. If you read alot of posts on here you will realize that Webkinz has a lot of what I like to call "Little Glitches." They are very frusterating small problems that can only be fixed over time.

Just keep bugging Webkinz about it. You can do this by leaving comments in the newspaper, or even try submitting a question to Plumpy about it. Also you can go here:

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/index.php

and see if they have any help forms that relate to your problem.

Hope this helps & Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

Last edited by rckenan17; 08-29-2007 at 09:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed