Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2007, 10:48 AM   #101
boopie894
Webkinz :)

waterbender894 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

How do you upload a picture for your avatar?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2007, 05:31 PM   #102
Lil Kinz
stuff152 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

How do you become friends with Plumpy?
Old 08-17-2007, 07:41 PM   #103
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by born_2_shop
Hey Just thought I would drop in and let you know you are doing an amazing job with this thread! I see that you have helped so many people! Well , thats all Good luck in all things webkinz
Well, thank you so much! That is really encouraging! I hope I can help lots of people!!
-
View Post Originally Posted by waterbender894
How do you upload a picture for your avatar?
Down underneath where you pick the one you want that's already provided there is an option to upload. Click that find the file you want from your computer, and then click ok or whatever and it will put it up for your avatar!!!

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

Last edited by rckenan17; 08-17-2007 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-17-2007, 07:45 PM   #104

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have a q
How do I get to My WI? I can never find it!
DragonStar is offline Male
Old 08-17-2007, 07:45 PM   #105
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by stuff152
How do you become friends with Plumpy?
You have to add her just like you would any other friend, but its really hard cuz she always has too many requests. Good luck trying!

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17
-
View Post Originally Posted by DragonStar1995
I have a q
How do I get to My WI? I can never find it!
do you mean your subscribed threads?? or your controls?? for your controls click subscribed threads and then the very top option is something like "Control Panel" or something. Good luck!

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

P.S. if that isn't what you mean come back. . .

Last edited by rckenan17; 08-17-2007 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-19-2007, 11:04 AM   #106
soccerskate123
Gifted

soccerskate123 is on a distinguished road

how do u get a bowling trophie??? i have the at home bowling alley but i can not figure it out!!!! help?!?!?
Old 08-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #107
Only in trades.
Gifted

Glaedr has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by soccerskate123
how do u get a bowling trophie??? i have the at home bowling alley but i can not figure it out!!!! help?!?!?
Yeah how do you get the Bowling trophy I know there is one becuase theres two on display in the clubhouse but how do you get it?
Old 08-20-2007, 11:43 AM   #108
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by soccerskate123

Dear soccerskate123 & Glaedr,

I was wondering the same thing myself. Try asking plumpy. Perhaps the game hasn't been set up to give the bowling trophy yet. Like the cookie tornado. We had cookie tornadoes, but we couldn't make them even when we used what are now the proper ingredients. We will have to give it a little time I suppose.

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17
Old 08-20-2007, 12:06 PM   #109
blueyes97 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello i'm blueyes97 and don't know how to find hello joe section to get started can you please help me?
I really would appreiciate it so much. i want to get started and in on the fun.

thanks so much. just joined today 8-20-07 if i do this wrong i'm sorry !!!
Old 08-22-2007, 09:46 AM   #110
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by blueyes97
hello i'm blueyes97 and don't know how to find hello joe section to get started can you please help me?
I really would appreiciate it so much. i want to get started and in on the fun.

thanks so much. just joined today 8-20-07 if i do this wrong i'm sorry !!!
Dear blueyes97,

Welcome to Webkinz Insider!!! You did this just right!! SOrry I wasn't here to help you Monday. I'm busy and am not able to be online all the time like some people. LOL

To get to the Hi I'm Joe section scroll down to the very bottom of the page right under the last post it should say "Forum Jump" Then next to that is should say "Somebody Help!" that is the section you are in right now. Scroll through the pull down menu till you find the Hi I'm Joe section. Then click "Go"

Hope that helps!!

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17
Closed