Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007, 09:25 AM   #91
udderlycute
Gifted
udderlycute is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

Hey umm... just wondering how can you tell how long you've been a member and how many posts you have typed
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #92
juicyjewson
Gifted

juicy_J is a jewel in the roughjuicy_J is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

im new to WI can you help me out?
Old 08-08-2007, 11:57 AM   #93
Gift Guru

Carmel4988 is on a distinguished road

Ok, well i have over 50 posts as u can see, i did post that i agree to all the rules and stuff. But i still have not been gifted,i waited a week, and was still not gifted. Then i sent missykinz a PM, twice, and still was not gifted! What should i do???!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 12:01 PM   #94
c3d3
Webkinz :)

c3d3 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you put your gift thread in your siggy
Old 08-08-2007, 03:40 PM   #95
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by udderlycute
Hey umm... just wondering how can you tell how long you've been a member and how many posts you have typed

Dear udderlycute,

It says right under your avatar when you make a post when you joined and how many posts you have made.

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17
-
Originally Posted by juicy_J
im new to WI can you help me out?

Dear juicy_J,

I'd love to help you! What did you need help with?

Sincerly,
rckenan17
-
View Post Originally Posted by Carmel4988
Ok, well i have over 50 posts as u can see, i did post that i agree to all the rules and stuff. But i still have not been gifted,i waited a week, and was still not gifted. Then i sent missykinz a PM, twice, and still was not gifted! What should i do???!!!

Dear Carmel4988,

Try PMing Justin. And keep calm about it! I'm sure its just an accident; they will fix it soon.

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

Last edited by rckenan17; 08-08-2007 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-08-2007, 03:45 PM   #96
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by c3d3
how do you put your gift thread in your siggy

Dear c3d3,

Go to your gift thread and copy the web address from your address bar. Then go to where you edit your siggy and paste it there.

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17
Old 08-12-2007, 08:06 PM   #97
h0203327
Gifted

dancegirl111 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you post a poll
Old 08-12-2007, 09:55 PM   #98
lovedogs96
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl123 is an unknown quantity at this point

where do you get the trading card game mix and match?
Old 08-17-2007, 06:32 AM   #99
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by dancegirl111
how do you post a poll
start a post

click that pull down menu (pretend like your going to subscribe to your own thread, but don't)

instead of subscribing click add poll

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17
-
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl123
where do you get the trading card game mix and match?
I believe its in the tournament arena. (on WW of course!)

Thanks for asking,
rckenan17

Last edited by rckenan17; 08-17-2007 at 06:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-17-2007, 06:56 AM   #100
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Hey Just thought I would drop in and let you know you are doing an amazing job with this thread! I see that you have helped so many people! Well , thats all Good luck in all things webkinz
Closed