Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 06:55 PM   #1
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

Hey! I will do my best to help anyone and everyone! If you have a question, need to know how to do something, ANYTHING, just ask!!! If I don't know the answer I will find out how. LOL

tpyo is also an adviser on this thread so whether your answer comes from me or tpyo, its sure to be great advice!

Thanks guys enjoy!

Love,
Rachel

P.S. As tpyo is new to webkinz an my whole life can't be completely dedicated to Webkinz, please bear with us if you don't get an answer right away. Thanks!

P.P.S. I'm usually online once per day, but the time varys. Thanks!

Last edited by rckenan17; 08-03-2007 at 08:10 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 11:11 AM   #2
Lil Kinz
gobucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

Hi! I have a question. When I open up my phone with my friends list, it doesn't show the color of the zone that they were last seen in. The help button tells me I should be able to find out what color zone they were last in, but these colors don't show up for me...I've tried it in both AOL and IE as browsers.neither works. Any thoughts?
Thank you, Go Buckeyes!
Old 07-04-2007, 11:19 AM   #3
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

Default Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

View Post Originally Posted by gobucks
Hi! I have a question. When I open up my phone with my friends list, it doesn't show the color of the zone that they were last seen in. The help button tells me I should be able to find out what color zone they were last in, but these colors don't show up for me...I've tried it in both AOL and IE as browsers.neither works. Any thoughts?
Thank you, Go Buckeyes!
I was wondering the same thing! It used to work, but for some reason it hasn't lately. I believe it has something to do with Webkinz. LOL you could send them a comment asking them to fix it or whatever by logging in and clicking "Contact Us" link on the front page of the newz. then click the link to type your comment.

Hope this helped! Thanks for asking!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #4
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

anyone have a question??
Old 07-05-2007, 11:37 AM   #5
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

rckenan17, two things,
1.) You can't ask for Thanks Points, moderators will tell you the same thing
2.) It's easier just to help people from their question thread. But do what you want!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 07:36 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
nikki247 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope you can help. When I get the main screen I click the log in and then I get a white screen all the sudden I can not get the page to load what is going on this just started a couple days ago.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:41 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

got salt is on a distinguished road

yeah that use to happend to me all that you have to do is click it again until the right screen comes up!
Old 07-05-2007, 07:44 PM   #8
You can call me Meg
Gift Guru

147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all

Unhappy Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

how do i get those little pictures on the side??
147<3 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #9
12blacer
Gift Guru
12blacer is an unknown quantity at this point

How long does it take to move up with Arte so you can see the rare item of the day, and what are thankz points and what do they do?
Old 07-05-2007, 08:44 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
4253244 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you give someone a thankz point
Closed