Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/free-help-come-here-all-your-24634/)

rckenan1707-03-2007 06:55 PM

Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

Hey! I will do my best to help anyone and everyone! If you have a question, need to know how to do something, ANYTHING, just ask!!! If I don't know the answer I will find out how. LOL

tpyo is also an adviser on this thread so whether your answer comes from me or tpyo, its sure to be great advice!

Thanks guys enjoy!

Love,
Rachel

P.S. As tpyo is new to webkinz an my whole life can't be completely dedicated to Webkinz, please bear with us if you don't get an answer right away. Thanks!

P.P.S. I'm usually online once per day, but the time varys. Thanks!

gobucks07-04-2007 11:11 AM

Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

Hi! I have a question. When I open up my phone with my friends list, it doesn't show the color of the zone that they were last seen in. The help button tells me I should be able to find out what color zone they were last in, but these colors don't show up for me...I've tried it in both AOL and IE as browsers.neither works. Any thoughts?
Thank you, Go Buckeyes! :D

rckenan1707-04-2007 11:19 AM

Re: Free Help!! Come here for all of your questions!!! Also I can help if you need to know how to do something!!! IfI don't know how I will find out for you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gobucks (Post 406958)
Hi! I have a question. When I open up my phone with my friends list, it doesn't show the color of the zone that they were last seen in. The help button tells me I should be able to find out what color zone they were last in, but these colors don't show up for me...I've tried it in both AOL and IE as browsers.neither works. Any thoughts?
Thank you, Go Buckeyes! :D

I was wondering the same thing! It used to work, but for some reason it hasn't lately. I believe it has something to do with Webkinz. LOL you could send them a comment asking them to fix it or whatever by logging in and clicking "Contact Us" link on the front page of the newz. then click the link to type your comment.

Hope this helped! Thanks for asking!!!

rckenan1707-05-2007 11:17 AM

anyone have a question??

xokgirl95ox07-05-2007 11:37 AM

rckenan17, two things,
1.) You can't ask for Thanks Points, moderators will tell you the same thing
2.) It's easier just to help people from their question thread. But do what you want!!!

nikki24707-05-2007 07:36 PM

I hope you can help. When I get the main screen I click the log in and then I get a white screen all the sudden I can not get the page to load what is going on this just started a couple days ago. :(

got salt07-05-2007 07:41 PM

yeah that use to happend to me all that you have to do is click it again until the right screen comes up!

147<307-05-2007 07:44 PM

how do i get those little pictures on the side??:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

12blacer07-05-2007 08:26 PM

How long does it take to move up with Arte so you can see the rare item of the day, and what are thankz points and what do they do?

425324407-05-2007 08:44 PM

how do you give someone a thankz point