Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 07:49 PM   #11
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: free and easy to set up email?

Google's email (G-mail)is the easiest to set up with the least amount of information needed, I personally don't think Yahoo is best for this particular use. Hope this helps!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #12
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
G-mail looks fairly easy to set up
G-mail needs a phone confirmation.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #13
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

i think yahoo is safe, but i prefer g-mail it's what i use it's fairly easy to set up no charge, easy,
worldpeace is offline Female
Old 07-12-2011, 08:05 PM   #14

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

I say hotmail, All you do is type in your username, password and other stuff, No need to post phone number/postal code.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #15
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Use g mail, definitely. They're really helpful when you lose or forget info, and it's 100% free. You also don't need a lot of info to set an account up!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 10:36 AM   #16
Broken.

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

G mail!Because when i signed up for a yahoo account you had to pay 1 cent!G mail is very trustworthy!But yahoo umm its kinda good!Never tried it.
kittens_rule is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #17
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by kittens_rule
G mail!Because when i signed up for a yahoo account you had to pay 1 cent!
Hm... When I signed up for my Yahoo account, I didn't have to pay one cent. That's certainly strange...
tiffc is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 02:44 PM   #18
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

G-mail is very fast and easy, and you don't need any real information if you don't want to put it up. It asks for your name but you don't have to put your real one. It also asks for your state I belive. But unlike yahoo (well last I checked on yahoo...) you don't need to enter a mobil phone number to enter a verification code. I would say G-mail is the easiest, I have set up G-mail accounts in less then 5 minutes. The only hard part is choosing a email address that hasn't been used yet
(I am serious. I tried googlesonwiliketofish and it was taken!!)

View Post Originally Posted by jennymang
I say hotmail, All you do is type in your username, password and other stuff, No need to post phone number/postal code.
Your right, hotmail is great for no-info emails. But there's no cool features on hotmail.
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Thank you all for the suggestions. I already have 2 yahoo accounts, so I think Mailinator is exactly what I want since I do not want another email I must maintain, just one I can use to sign up for and check out a site with and then decide if I want to sign up with my regular email and participate on a regular bases. Gmail might work too.

Again, thanks for all the suggestions.
FBmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!