Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
blake3249
Webkinz :)

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

Question Answered: Free Country Style Bed causing lockout?

I am trying to figure out why I am locked out of my storage room...the last thing I added was the free Country Style Bed that was offered to deluxe members in activities on Saturday. Has a lock out happened to anybody else? Please post here if it did.Thanks
debs_267 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
I think you will have to call Ganz. I put my bed into a storage room and it loaded find afterwards so I don't think it's the bed itself. And I have some storage rooms that are really full, too.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Free Country Style Bed causing lockout?

Is there something blocking the door? If your pet lands at that door when you try to jump to the room you will be locked out. Try walking your pet in there from another room. The bed should not be causing the problem.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 01:32 PM   #3
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I'm sorry, I haven't put the bed in my room yet....I'll let you know if it does the same thing to me.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
blake3249

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Is there something blocking the door? If your pet lands at that door when you try to jump to the room you will be locked out. Try walking your pet in there from another room. The bed should not be causing the problem.
The room has 4 doors...tried all four...tried entering with map...keep getting an incomplete load of the room...then error msg...oops..[item type]..which is an error in the error message..only funny part about the whole thing...thanks for posting a response to my question...I appreciate you taking the time to try and help me

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I'm sorry, I haven't put the bed in my room yet....I'll let you know if it does the same thing to me.
Thanks...I'm wishing I'd have kept it on my dock...at least I wouldn't be questioning if "it" caused the problem...if I'm not able to get into my room tomorrow..I'm calling Ganz

Last edited by debs_267; 12-20-2009 at 06:11 PM..
Old 12-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Strange that you are getting that error message. Usually when my room won't load it just sits there trying to load furniture or characters. I didn't put my new bed anywhere but just went into a room where I had some of those beds before and I had no trouble.

Have you tried clearing your cache? I hate to even suggest this because that seems to be the first things people ask even if you already said you did that. But if you have not, you might try that and even restarting your browser and if that fails restart your computer. These may not work, but I am sure Ganz will be able to help you.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
Call me Emily.

bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

I wish I could help, but unfortuneatley I am not deluxe.
bamboobreak is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
blake3249

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Strange that you are getting that error message. Usually when my room won't load it just sits there trying to load furniture or characters. I didn't put my new bed anywhere but just went into a room where I had some of those beds before and I had no trouble.

Have you tried clearing your cache? I hate to even suggest this because that seems to be the first things people ask even if you already said you did that. But if you have not, you might try that and even restarting your browser and if that fails restart your computer. These may not work, but I am sure Ganz will be able to help you.
The error message appears when I click on an ad or click on log out..to get out of limbo..because..as you said..it freezes..never fully loads...and clearing cache...rebooting..and using different browser don't help either...I really don't understand what happened....if I'm still not able to enter the room...for sure will be on the phone with Ganz tomorrow
Thanks again for offering your help
Old 12-20-2009, 11:22 PM   #8
marnabear

WI Subscriber

I think you will have to call Ganz. I put my bed into a storage room and it loaded find afterwards so I don't think it's the bed itself. And I have some storage rooms that are really full, too.
Closed