Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

b88kw8rm is on a distinguished road

Red face Unanswered: Fozen letters

Ganz sent me 4 letters in webkinz world answering some questions. Every time I try to open one of them, it freezes unopened in the middle of the screen. Then I have to log out and log back in, or else the letter will be stuck there no matter what I do. Do I e-mail ganz? Or is there some other way that I can unfreeze them? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
b88kw8rm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 03:10 PM   #2
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Default Re: Fozen letters

You might want to call GANZ about that...
oon23 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 03:31 PM   #3
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

I would get in contact with Ganz and explain to them what is happening.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

oh man, this is not a good glitch....it happened to me once

it took FOREVER to go away on its own, but i would contacct ganz if you don't want to suffer the weeks of waiting that i had to go through!

my inbox just kept getting bigger and bigger, but every time i tried to open something, it got stuck and i had to log out.

for me, it was not only letters from ganz, but gifts and notes too.

calling ganz would be a smart choice
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #5

b88kw8rm is on a distinguished road

Thanks. I'll try calling them
b88kw8rm is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 10:53 PM   #6
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

This happened to my friend, only it was a little different. All she does is open any mail other than those. I don't think it will go away on its own, so let me know what you do to avoid it!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 11:37 PM   #7
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

that happened to me, too. I just ignored it, it should go away by itself
but you can call them too.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed