Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 09:49 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
MaryEvelyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Found this posted on the Webkinz site

"December 31, 2007
Over the past week, technical difficulties have reduced the level of service of Webkinz.com below acceptable levels. We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for these issues and tell you what we will be doing for all of our great members who were inconvenienced over the holidays.
Our main problem was a technical issue that impacted the Adoption Centre leaving some of our newest members stuck in the adoption process. If this problem has affected you, please know that we are currently in the process of fixing all stuck accounts. This process is running day and night, and we expect all of the affected accounts to be fixed over the next few days. When your account is fixed you will be able to complete your adoption and begin enjoying everything Webkinz World has to offer. If you have contacted Customer Service about a new account, you will receive an email when your account is ready (note: some of these emails were sent blank . If you received a blank email, check your account, it has been fixed).
Additionally, further technical issues led to interruptions of service for many of our users. We are confident that the fixes we have implemented have dealt with our key problems and that service will now be back at a level where everyone can fully enjoy our great site.
As a token of our appreciation for your patience, we will be awarding an extra 500 KinzCash and a 1 month account extension to all accounts that were affected by these issues. This award will be done automatically at some point in January when we are certain that all affected accounts have been properly fixed and the issues successfully dealt with. You do not need to request the reward in any way.
Thanks again for your patience and we hope you enjoy your stay in Webkinz World."

However my account has been having trouble over the week they claim and the problem is in loading my pets room and it is still not fixed and no e-mail from Webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
thesuperkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Found this posted on the Webkinz site

Wait a little while longer, it will probably take Ganz a day or two to send emails to everyone that was having trouble. Sorry about your problem!
Old 01-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have tried bneing patient over this last week. first I couldn't get the rock garden and I was reaaly mad about that. I waiting to adopt my new pets from Christmas until today. I adopted one and I couldn't move to a new room and now when I sign in I just get a green screen. Plus when I was in earlier I kept getting kicked out and the website was really slow. The tournment is down too. This is frustrating!
Old 01-02-2008, 09:59 AM   #4
6ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

It may take Ganz a few days to get to all the emails they need to send. Give it a few more days.