Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 12:52 PM   #1
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Unanswered: Forums mess up for anyone else?

The forums here at WI just messed up on me. Everything has been fine all day.I sent a pm for the Operation October and poof messed up forum. It's like the usually small banner at the top got really big and everything normally along the side is up in the now big area and there is wording from the cookbook is all over. I will try to get a picture.

I need help fixing this because this is unbearable! lol I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the forums themselves. I have tried logging out and back in and clearing the cache and refreshing the page..all the usual. Never had issues with WI though. Has Ganz infiltrated their glitches here now? lol

I decided one pic of the top was enough just imagine another screen of ads on the side and all that brown to get the full picture. lol
Click the image to open in full size.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 12:55 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Forums mess up for anyone else?

Your not alone. ???
Old 10-20-2008, 12:55 PM   #3
cmf

OMG.....thats happening to me too!!! Its soooooo annoying !
Old 10-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for posting I just cleared my cache hoping that is was on my end but didn't help. I was confused wondering what happened. Lol oh well sure it's gonna be fixed in a jiff! At least I know I am not scrolling alone
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #5
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

My husband just informed me that it looks like a database error and there's nothing I can do to fix it.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:57 PM   #6
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

That just happened to me too, I thought I did something when I was sending a PM.

At the bottom of your page, you can change from --Webkinz Insider Default to --Blue Colors and it'll get rid of the brown section at the top, so it'll be easier to see the pages for the time being.
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #7

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Mine just went "KAFLOOIE" too! (If that is a word?)
Matter of fact I logged in and out a few times, just to be sure I saw what I thought I saw.

Oh, well. I guess things could be worse. At least we can get into , as silly as it looks.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I am aware of it and getting ahold of Justin, patience
Old 10-20-2008, 01:00 PM   #9
blessedx5
Gift Guru

Rep points for you Pandyma! That helps the annoying factor quite a bit. Thank you. I am sure they will get it fixed soon enough.

Well as soon as I can give reps anyways. lol

Thank you cows4you..I have faith in the staff here Patience? Hmm...I can make an exception this time and try REALLY hard. lol

Last edited by blessedx5; 10-20-2008 at 01:03 PM..
Old 10-20-2008, 01:01 PM   #10

dusmopz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Yep ... messed up for me too. I also could not give any reps. I click on it and it does nothing. Hope things are easily fixable. Don't know what I would do without WI. This is the place I check first thing when I wake up and many times throughout the day.
dusmopz is offline Female
Closed