Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
Katkar317
Webkinz :)

katkar317 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Forum Comments - Security Image

I tried to comment on one of the posts on the home page (about voting on the Webkinz Cares charity). In order to post my comment, it said I had to "Please input the anti-spam code that you can read in the image." But there was no image to read. I clicked on "Security Image" several times but nothing happened. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? How do I post a comment?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
Gift Trainee

*July Jewl* has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Forum Comments - Security Image

Why don't you try shutting your computor off and then turning it back on and trying again?

---------- *July Jewl* added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

If this doesn't help contact a Mod or admin.

Last edited by *July Jewl*; 12-13-2008 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
*July Jewl* is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 04:55 PM   #3
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Forum Comments - Security Image

Hi KatKar,

Welcome to the boards! I'm sorry that you are having trouble with commenting. I don't have a fix for you, but in the mean time, you can post your comments on the new threads in the forum. If you click on the "Forum" button at the top, and go to the "WI News and Announcements" forum, you can see all of the new stories, and you can post on them. Here is the thread about the contest you were talking about.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-t439102.html
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 05:18 AM   #4
Katkar317
Webkinz :)

katkar317 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Forum Comments - Security Image

Thanks for the suggestions. I went to the "WI News and Announcements" forum as you recommended and could have posted something, but by the time I got there, someone else had already given the answer. This is good to know for future reference, though. Thanks!
Closed