Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 12:26 AM   #1
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: Food In Room

I have seen a lot of people that have food sitting on counters and stuff like that, but every time I try it says it can't be put in a room, but I can feed it to my Webkinz.

How do I get food that can go on tables?

Thanks!
xanadu324 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MarianHM
those are not food.

Are place sitings or are decoration that looks like food.

Example the turkey place from thanksgiving is decoration.

Or Halloween place seating or fall fest place seating
trading card items
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #2
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Re: Food In Room

those are not food.

Are place sitings or are decoration that looks like food.

Example the turkey place from thanksgiving is decoration.

Or Halloween place seating or fall fest place seating
trading card items
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 06-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #3
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

like marian HM said they are place settings. they might add it so you can put food on tables though like they showed in the dog on the front of the tag video. *fingers crossed* that would be great
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 06-10-2009, 01:10 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The other possibility is that someone edited a picture. For example, if you watched the "Dog on the front of the Tag" video advertisement last month, you may have noticed that one picture showed the cocker spaniel's pet specific food on a table - that was edited in, not an original screenshot.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 01:35 AM   #5

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Yup Yup!! Just as it's meantioned above. Example, I have the Halloween place setting...quite a few actually, the Fall fest setting and the turkey from last years' thanksgiving gift. I, too, hope they add the technique of placing the pets food items on the tables though in the near future. That'd be great!
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 01:57 AM   #6
carolinahomes

jessica17 has a spectacular aura aboutjessica17 has a spectacular aura about

You also forgot to mention the fallfest cornucopia I traded both that and my turkey away but was foruntae to be able to reacquire them three weeks later as I regetted getting rid of them almost as soon as they were gone. Back in decemeber they were ALWAYS getting stuck no matter where I placed them. But I noticed that these past few months ganz has fixed much of the issue and almost nothing of mine ever gets stuck anymore, and if it does, all it take to get it unstuck is to leave the room and re-enter, maybe two or three times, but it always does eventually unstick itself! Trophies, lavas, food, and everything else that goes on my tables.
jessica17 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 05:06 AM   #7
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone for the answers! I can't really choose a "best answer" so I just chose the person who responded first
xanadu324 is offline Female
Closed