Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 12:41 PM   #1
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: Which Food, Which Pet?

Can anyone tell me how they keep track of which food item goes to each pet? I wish Webkinz would label the food by pet name in the dock. I end up just feeding them hamburgers or something I know they all like. Does anyone else have this problem or am I the only one who can't keep them straight?
sherrylaine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 12:48 PM   #2
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Which Food, Which Pet?

if u mean the pet special foods i have 10 webbies and have had them for about a year so i have pretty much memorized them
Old 07-14-2008, 12:50 PM   #3
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Yes, that's what I'm referring to but I have 120 pets and a very poor memory.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
<3 Heffron Drive

ILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of lightILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of lightILoveRCabrera is a glorious beacon of light

u click on the food and underneath the food name is tells u what kind of animal it is for.( such as gorilla, cheeky dog,etc.)
Is this what u were asking?
ILoveRCabrera is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 12:55 PM   #5
Gifted

angang68 is on a distinguished road

I have 153 pets so what I do with the PSF is buy only 1 at a time and immediately feed it to the correct animal. That way they dont sit in my dock. The other thing you can do, is write down what is in you dock and then go to the WShop and look at each PSF and in the main description window it will tell you this food is made specifically for the black bear or what ever animal it is for.
angang68 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 01:05 PM   #6
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

You click on the food and it tells you underneath it you the food. Example: (this food is for chuihuahua)
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 01:10 PM   #7
balletgirlpo
Gifted

mdoubre is an unknown quantity at this point

another thing i started doing was giving each pet their own fridge in their room and i keep their fridge stocked with their psf that way they arent in my dock.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #8
SEH58
Gift Guru

Okay, if you're saying you can click your mouse on the food that's IN THE DOCK and it tells you the animal it goes with I can't seem to figure out how to do it. PLEASE HELP. If you're saying it shows you in the W Shop, I was aware of that.
My problem is a dock full of food and trying to remember which item goes with each Webkinz. I reallly like the refrigerator in each room idea. Thanks
sHERRY
Old 07-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #9

creamy is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to concern myself with what pet ate what food and then I just got so many (86), it was too hard to remember. Now I strickly just feed them food from my garden and that makes everyone happy. You know how they love the "farm fresh food".
Old 07-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #10
emmies447

emmies447 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Which Food, Which Pet?

i have 53 i mean you can just tell its not that hard to me
emmies447 is offline Female
Closed