Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Fonts?

I really want more fonts, and I was wondering if anyone had a few favorites they'd like to share. No need for links, don't spend hours on dafont looking---I just was curious if you guys had some favorites off the top of your head. I really like handwritten and funky fonts, Talking to the Moon is my absolute favorite. It sounds silly, but when I go on dafont, I get kind of overwhelmed, so if I had ones to look for it would be awesome.

Oh, and would anyone know of a celtic-type font? I really want one for an Irish dance signature, but I don't even know what I would search on Dafont.

I didn't even realize there was a celtic section on dafont, silly me.

Last edited by luv2writeNS; 07-28-2011 at 07:53 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Fonts?

One of my favorites (I didn't download it from Dafont) is Effervascent. I think that's what its called. Its based on the logo font from the rock band Evanescence's logo. I LOVE it and use it everywhere. xD

I think one of the best ways to find font is to google ___ font. And then if one comes up you like search it on dafont. I've never used dafont but I'm going to start. And it seems like a trusted site so if you see one you like on a sketchy website when you google Celtic Knot font or something you can see if dafont has it (assuming there's a search option).

Sorry I'm not too familiar for dafont.
But I think that's a good way to find some if you're looking for something specific.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 07-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #3

Priceless has disabled reputation

I like Good Doggy, Cookies, Tingle Institute, and Trueblood. I also ADORE Tretchubet MS!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #4

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

I like Enchanted Prairie Dog, Mia's Scribblings, Unfolding Tragedy, Southern Accent Belch, and a lot of fonts by Jellyka Nerevan. (:
Old 07-30-2011, 11:34 AM   #5

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Cutie Pop
Mr and Ms Popsicle <3
Youll love them!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Closed