Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2007, 10:16 AM   #11
xoDixie6ox
Gift Guru

Dixie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Flooring only covering half of floor

Thanks Merthyn, I also bought the flooring but luckily have not used it yet...But will definately use in large room....Thanks again...
Dixie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2007, 10:20 AM   #12
magicuni
Gifted

Diamondgirl will become famous soon enough

It fits the large one perfect I always buy large rooms easier to decorate smaller than trying to squeeze everything into a small space.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:22 AM   #13
xoDixie6ox
Gift Guru

Dixie will become famous soon enough

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I also have the flooring but have not used it yet...Luckily you saved me. Thanks
Dixie is offline Female
Old 05-20-2007, 10:24 AM   #14
pandababy123
Gifted

pandababy123 will become famous soon enough

I dont think that is possible i think it is just a scam or something and if it doesnt go back soon you should report it or tell webkinz people about it to maybe get a chance to get it again

thanksss
Old 05-20-2007, 11:35 AM   #15
carlythemonkey1

awww!!! I bought it too, and now its not in the curio shop anymore...i'll have to wait for it again.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:09 PM   #16
Pianoman2
Gift Guru

Pianoman is a jewel in the roughPianoman is a jewel in the rough

Darn! My game room is a small room!
Old 05-20-2007, 11:30 PM   #17
jms
Gift Guru

jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

Post Re: Flooring only covering half of floor

This happened to me as well--my room is medium sized. The wallpaper fits fine, but the flooring is just in the corner. I know someone mentioned that it said "fixed" in the code shop, but the problem with that is I didn't see anything in the Code shop--mine was from the Curio shop and it didn't say anything about a set size.
Has anyone heard how to fix it? I don't mind rearranging rooms, and putting it on a large room, but, the problem is (1) it was pricy, and (2) simce it was in the Curio Shop, who knows when it will be there again. I think Ganz needs to fix it for those of us who have purchased it. Has anyone heard anything?
Old 05-21-2007, 08:12 AM   #18
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Question Re: Flooring only covering half of floor

Sounds like you just wasted your kinzcash!! Arte is a jip sometimes . Here is webkinz email

support@webkinz.com
katiepup is offline Female
Old 05-21-2007, 10:03 AM   #19
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

I also have it but haven't used it - I guess I will put it in a large room - I generally buy medium rooms because I'm not a great decorator and I thinki my rooms on the plain side so I don't put much stuff -

Although I have to say - I love the rooms that you guys post and many have so much in them but they look great - I wish I had the imagination!!
Closed