Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Floating Zingos- Am I missing something?

I have been on Webkinz for over 2 hours and I haven't seen one floating Zingos. Where do you seem them most often? Do I have to be in one of my rooms, or can I be in the arcade or other places. I really want a Zingos plushie. I won the 600 trophy by the skin of my teeth. I hit EXACTLY 600. But what I want most is to see a floating Zingos to get a plushie for my puppy.

Thanks for your help!
teacher13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #2
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

Default Re: Floating Zingos- Am I missing something?

you can't be doing something where the ads don't show up. so you can be in your room or doing your job but not in places like the charm forest or doing arcade games (althoguh they appear in the arcade itself) and i am not sure if you have been active on insiders during this, but i know thats how i have missed several floating things in the past
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 05:24 PM   #3

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

Thanks. I keep reading that they are like the flying pigs. I wasn't a Webkinz person when the pigs were around. So do the Zingos fly by like the chocolate ribbons?
teacher13 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #4
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

I've been on Webkinz World 5 hours yesterday (Asian Acct) and even more than that today trying to figure out the plushies. I have noticed that the speed of my computer makes the biggest difference. I just switched to the faster laptop an hour ago and already got 2. It was taking me 4-5 hours on my desktop to get 2.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:30 PM   #5
is a wacky

tyrenwick is on a distinguished road

teach....i was just about to start a thread saying the same thing!!! i have been on WW for...... (well, way too long LOL) and have yet to see a single zingo float by.

crazymoose, i'm actually going to disagree w/ you on this, at least from past experinces. during other floating games i've been all over WW and have had stuff float by. i can't say for sure about this time since i haven't seen ANY yet.

ANYONE ELSE having this problem??????
tyrenwick is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

I haven't seen any eathier...
I JUST got the trophy!!!!
i screamed really loud.
i ahve been trying all day.
now my throat hurts.
but it was worth it lol.
i was typing this and heard the star noise.

I hope you get your trophy and plushie!
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:36 PM   #7
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

I saw one floatie this morning, and I was in one of my rooms at the time. But typically, they will show up no matter where you are EXCEPT if you are in the W Shop. That window seems to sit on top of the others in a way that nothing else does.

I just can't confirm this, because I only saw one floating zingoz and happened to be in my room when I did.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:38 PM   #8
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by JacksMom
I saw one floatie this morning, and I was in one of my rooms at the time. But typically, they will show up no matter where you are EXCEPT if you are in the W Shop. That window seems to sit on top of the others in a way that nothing else does.

I just can't confirm this, because I only saw one floating zingoz and happened to be in my room when I did.
actually that was the first place that i got mine, it floated behind the w shop screen though. thankfully it was going slow enough for me to click it. the places that i know for sure that you can't get it are during arcade/tournament arena games and the charm forest
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 05:39 PM   #9
PinkSparkles123

I haven't seen a single one either
Old 07-17-2008, 05:40 PM   #10
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

So far I've only gotten Wacky floating on the newspaper front page an in my room... but my personal past experience with other clickable floaties is that I've had them at Quizzy's, Arte's and in the middle of doing a job at the Employment Office. I've never seen them in the Arcade. Good luck!
smwcat is offline Female
Closed