Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Floating Red rose on Webkinz News

Anyone else have this problem. I click on the floating red rose on Webkinzs News and it ask me to fill in the correct info. I do that and than I get a box that says Internet error unable to process. This happened to me on the last floating event for the waiter outfit. Anyone know what I can do to get my flower? Very frustrating! Thanks for any help. Twinwebkinzs
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Floating Red rose on Webkinz News

Have you tried using a different server, like Firefox?
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I haven't even found one yet. I hope it is fixed for you so you can get that red rose.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 02-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I don't use IE, but last time when the waitor costume was floating I was having problems also. This time I had no problem. I just have another window open while on WI and keep refreshing that WKN window.
Could you try a different browser for WKN?
Old 02-09-2011, 12:50 AM   #5
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by twinwebkinzs
Anyone else have this problem. I click on the floating red rose on Webkinzs News and it ask me to fill in the correct info. I do that and than I get a box that says Internet error unable to process. This happened to me on the last floating event for the waiter outfit. Anyone know what I can do to get my flower? Very frustrating! Thanks for any help. Twinwebkinzs
I didnt have the same issue but i was not seeing roses so i cleared my cache and cookies then i found 1. If that doesnt work for you i would call ganz to see if there is a problem. if the cookie clear doesnt work for you then next time you find a rose, click it, and take your time making sure to fill all fields correctly, check the box, type your wwid and pw and type the code in the box and remember it is CASE sensitive so capitals need to be capitalized. Then click submit, don't double-click or you will get an error.

lmk if this works for you!
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 12:53 AM   #6
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I had this problem a couple of times during winterfest and it was very frustrating! If you clear your cache and cookies and then restart your browser (just exit it and re-open it), then the roses should come back and you can click on them like normal. Also, make sure to turn off any ad blockers or pop up blockers on your browser for the webkinznewz.com page. Hope this helps!
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 05:11 AM   #7
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

try this. on IE open your browser HISTORY files. do this by hitting keys CTRL + H at the same time. for yesterdays date, look for a line called CAMPAIGN.PHP. double click on that line and you might get the pop-up window for prize for that date. good luck.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 06:44 AM   #8
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will try all of them today and see if I have any luck.
Keeping my fingers crossed. Twinwebkinzs
Old 02-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #9
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I copy the URL then try later in the evening. I had the exact same problem and this solution worked for me.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #10
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
I copy the URL then try later in the evening. I had the exact same problem and this solution worked for me.
Same here, it's because so many people are on the site trying to get the rose, so it freezes up. Ganz must have a capacity limit on their sites because it happens to me a lot on Valentine's Day, Christmas, Halloween, etc.
Closed