Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 07:08 PM   #11
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Floating Dice Over?

I was just on WKN for an hour or so and didn't see any floating dice either. I was also wondering what was up...
hippolady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #12
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I was wondering the same thing.
I haven't been able to find any today.
Usually, I can go and find them right away, but I haven't been able to find any today.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 09:18 PM   #13
KKsMommy
Webkinz :)
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

Joining in the chorus of those who haven't seen the floaty dice since the peek-a-news eggs started.

I was able to get my egg for today -- I found that when I first signed in to the contest, one would show up in (fairly) short order, but that was all. Leaving the site, clearing cache, coming back, and signing in to the contest again seemed to work, though it was a pain in the bottom.

Still missing those floaty dice, though.
KKsMommy is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 09:30 PM   #14
mlcm will become famous soon enough

Has anyone called Ganz about the dice? I am not getting any either.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:40 PM   #15
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by mlcm
Has anyone called Ganz about the dice? I am not getting any either.
I think they were closed by the time I realized the dice were missing. Will try them in the am. I wish there was an easier way to contact them, so they get immediate notice when a glitch flairs up. Calling seems so old fashioned. Between WI keeping things up to date and their own twitter pages, they should be more aware of what is happening on .
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 11:02 PM   #16

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I just saw a dice- even though I didn't see any this afternoon or evening, I saw one right after midnight (unfortunately I reloaded before getting them)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 11:23 PM   #17
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I just saw a dice- even though I didn't see any this afternoon or evening, I saw one right after midnight (unfortunately I reloaded before getting them)
Just found them too! Maybe it has been fixed? I wasn't on WKN today so I don't know the whole problem

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Old 04-18-2011, 11:26 PM   #18

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Just got all our accounts done.
Pages are loading faster, and dice floating.
gramys is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 07:55 AM   #19
KKsMommy
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

Thanks to those who said you saw them after midnight! I've gone on and gotten them for my and my daughters' accounts today, so if they disappear after 11 am, when the new peek-a-news day starts, we're covered! Thanks again!
KKsMommy is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 09:04 AM   #20
Lil Kinz

crewrigs is an unknown quantity at this point

This is getting frustrating. I click on the dice and eggs and it is saying too many login attempts, yesterday evening and now today. What is up with that?
Closed