Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Floating Caring Valley Tree Codes

I was able to get 2 codes for the caring valley tree promotion (1 for me, 1 for my dd). Since I keep my account pretty bare (I just send items to my daughter), I'm wondering about entering 2 codes onto her account (and not 1 onto mine)...my question is:

If I enter 1 code now, I know I will get the golden tree to decorate, but if I wait for a month to enter the other code, will it be possible to get another type of tree? I've done some searching, and I noticed that the codes for the caring valley pets are not specific, it depends on what month you enter the code in. I'm sure my dd would be very happy with 2 of the same types of trees, but if the code could be saved for another time and another type of tree, I'm sure she'd like that much better.

Thanks so much for any info. you may have!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Re: Floating Caring Valley Tree Codes

You should be able to save them and enter them during any month as far as I know. The codes are not specific to any certain month/tree.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 07-10-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

The floating free codes are different -- they are specifically for the Golden Elm tree, so even if you save it for later, that is the tree you will get. They are not like the green tag codes where you also get a caring valley gift.

You can have more than one of the same tree on an account, so I would think that entering two different codes from this promotion on the same account should work, though I have not done that myself.
Margo is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
The floating free codes are different -- they are specifically for the Golden Elm tree, so even if you save it for later, that is the tree you will get. They are not like the green tag codes where you also get a caring valley gift.

You can have more than one of the same tree on an account, so I would think that entering two different codes from this promotion on the same account should work, though I have not done that myself.
Thank you so much...I kind of thought you would get the same tree another month, and it helps having it confirmed...thanks so much!
Closed