Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Flickering Goober

Is anyones goobers lab flickering today. It is not working properly. It says default when you get the 4 atom bomb. It makes goober flicker in and out I tried to catch the word but it is to fast. I only caught his eyes there and gone. I don't know if it's the game or my laptop. Kind of wierd.

Last edited by luvey53; 12-22-2010 at 04:08 AM..
luvey53 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #2
ashowal3

ashowal3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Flickering Goober

It was flickering for me too, especially the 4-atoms. It was giving me a headache.
ashowal3 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Oh, Ok then it is the program. I thought I had something wrong with my laptop.
Thanks
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

That's been happening to me lately.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #5
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Flickering Goober

I've had the same problem, too. (There was a previous thread about this.) I thought someone reported it to Ganz. But, it still is not corrected. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the i-pod app. The game still works, but all that flashing is really annoying. Especially, since it is the "Game of the Day" in the Arcade today. I'll call Ganz tomorrow and tell them we are all having problems with this.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #6
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

It has been flickering for about two weeks for me but did not seem to be bothering things
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #7
ashowal3

ashowal3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for calling JGHart5. You will save us all some migraines.
ashowal3 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 05:14 PM   #8
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

its the same with me and when I went back the WW time went back to 5:27pm and it was wired because a few min it was 6
I wish I could sent mail or gifts
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 02:36 AM   #9

dollymomma is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they didn't change the program. it was very bothersome almost like a strobe especially wilth mutiples going at the same time I quit the game.
dollymomma is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #10
hoah, DC has my

onc1 is on a distinguished road

It's doing that on mine too. It's really been bugging me.
onc1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, small was here :]