Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #11
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: flash crashes will latest flash help?

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
I also have a Mac, but my FF is 7.0.1, and when I check the About Firefox panel it says that "Firefox is up to date." I am not computer savvy. How can I be three versions behind you and still be up to date?

Marnabear, I did absentmindedly allow update to the latest Flash, and it's constantly crashing. Of course it was often crashing before, but I think not quite as often. I get the least crashes on Chrome, which is the only browser that allows me to open my main account's dock, but the flying objects are driving me crazy. (I have been meaning to post pictures of one especially traumatic episode for a couple of weeks, but I haven't had the time.)

I'm also having log-in problems (blue screens), especially with Safari.
BP - what Mac OS are you on? Mine is 10.6.8. Maybe you're on an older version? That would make a difference......
vanberk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 04:40 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
BP - what Mac OS are you on? Mine is 10.6.8. Maybe you're on an older version? That would make a difference......
I'm also on 10.6.8.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 10-30-2011, 05:03 PM   #13
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

IDK, BlooP....... but I'm on my DH's backup computer right now and the OS is up to date but the FF is only 4.0.1 - and WW is working really well. I wonder if I can talk him into not updating FF beyond this so I can play on THIS!!
Sorry I can't be more helpful.
vanberk is offline Female
Old 10-31-2011, 12:30 PM   #14
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Chrome was working pretty well for me except for the floating dock and it always has the latest Flash player. So I went ahead and updated FF to the latest. I don't know that it's any better but it certainly is not any worse than the old version I had.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-31-2011, 12:33 PM   #15
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Well, it just crashed again when I was trying to log on, but it did that before. Guess the new version is not any better but it's not any worse, either. I just have to remember to clear cache and cookies before logging on to each account.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed