Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Answered: Flannel Nightcap Disappearing from dock? ANSWERED! (but I don't know how to change that part in the title thingy)

UPDATE: Turns out...I'm just a scatterbrained clutterhog. Dancer and Spitunia decided they were going to get festive over the holidays and they forgot to take their hats off...

I have 3 accounts...1 Euro 1 Asian and one American...

My euro and asian are just my "extras" and I only have one pet on each account...I leave most of my clothing items in my dock-however, I cannot find my flannel nightcap on either my Euro or Asia...Now in my American account I see Mousse El Leeny wearing his (just like I left him) but in the other two, where the cap is supposed to be in the dock, they are not there-there aren't even blank boxes...and YES I've checked the headings for the different dressing styles...

Is anyone else having this problem??? Here is Mousse El Leeny wearing his cap so you know which one I mean...
Thanks in advance!
Click the image to open in full size.

My heart is thumping-a bumping a wild unsteady beat..I'm so upset!! This was my favorite item of the Mrs. Birdie stuff! I've searched everywhere...I'm really hoping this is just a glitch...

Ok, maybe a better questions is: Does anyone see their nightcap in their dock?

Last edited by dragonbird; 01-07-2010 at 02:44 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by prettyirishgirl
you coudl try sending a report to ganz or calling them. I hope it gets fixed
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 02:28 PM   #2
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Flannel Nightcap Disappearing from dock?

I would try clearing your cache and your cookies. That has helped me with similar issues in the past. Mine are still in the dock in 3 of the 4 accounts i have the other it was in a room so that doesn't really count. Good luck!
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 02:31 PM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Flannel Nightcap Disappearing from dock?

View Post Originally Posted by prettyirishgirl
I would try clearing your cache and your cookies. That has helped me with similar issues in the past. Mine are still in the dock in 3 of the 4 accounts i have the other it was in a room so that doesn't really count. Good luck!
I've done all the usual suspects-like clearing my cache...Thanks so much for responding-I'm glad it is working for you-but now I'm going into REAL panic mode!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Flannel Nightcap Disappearing from dock? ANSWERED! (but I don't know how to change that part in the title thingy)

prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

Default Re: Flannel Nightcap Disappearing from dock? ANSWERED! (but I don't know how to change that part in the title thingy)

View Post Originally Posted by prettyirishgirl
The only thing that needs fixing is my brain! haha! I updated the first post to inform the masses of my insanity! Sorry I got you involved in it! haha!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

to finish, DragonBird, just select someone's answer as the best and that should close your question
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed