Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Fix for Internet Explorer crashing...

For weeks now, I have been experiencing crashing when trying to log in with Internet Explorer (I don't like using Firefox because for some reason it's slower for me and I also can't get my dock to open). I have been searching for fixes and I finally found the answer here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ogging-728054/

Post #8 says: "I was having the same problem then I read something that helped me out a lot.
Go to Internet Exployer and then Webkinz log in page then on the botton click Customer Services tab you will get another log in screen on the left side, log in from there and the crashing stops. Good luck it worked for me."

I just wanted to repost this fix because it worked for me today, and I also know others have experienced the same problem and I'm hoping this might be able to help you too.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Default Re: Fix for Internet Explorer crashing...

Thank you. This info is very helpful!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 02-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
ill always love her
Webkinz :)

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

This is why I use Mozilla Firefox. It's safer and faster!
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Sorry. I didn't read the forum correctly.
lego is offline Female
Old 02-13-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

thanks for the tip
lemony is offline Female
Old 02-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #6
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by skullnbows17
This is why I use Mozilla Firefox. It's safer and faster!
Unfortunately, I can't load my dock on Firefox...I do use it if I don't need to unload my dock, but I do find that Firefox is slower thank Internet Explorer for me.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #7
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

Hurray I am so glad it worked for you! Believe me I know how frustrated you had to be I was reading your post and it was my post from before I came here to post that same message again.

I still use that route today
Naturelover is offline Female
Old 02-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Naturelover
Hurray I am so glad it worked for you! Believe me I know how frustrated you had to be I was reading your post and it was my post from before I came here to post that same message again.

I still use that route today
I can't THANK YOU enough for posting the fix! I have been so frustrated with it crashing and finding your post helped me out tremendously...I just had to pass it along to others in hopes it would help others. I hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Old 02-16-2012, 10:39 PM   #9
I am a
Banned
zar0007 will become famous soon enough

Oh my goddess! Thank you sooo much! I can not use firefox and you just saved my next home work assingment!
Old 02-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm so sorry to hear that. You can try restarting your computer, using a different computer or browser!
For example google chrome is working fine for me. I recommend it!

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed