Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
dragoneyez85
Webkinz :)

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Answered: Fishy popups and glitches in WW. Anyone else see these???

Anyone having fishy things happen in game lately? I keep getting this error note that reads “I am sorry, we had trouble loading a required file. Please try again". It doesn’t seem anything happens because of this file error, I just hit ok and go on with what I’m doing, but I get this pop up all over webkinz world no matter what I am doing and saw it about 10 times today.

Click the image to open in full size.
Also, couple days ago when I was trying to buy a rare at the Curio shop I got another pop up I have never seen before. It said I couldn't buy this item because I didn't have the membership requirements.

Click the image to open in full size.

Another thing that has happened is when I am in my house. Without clicking anything my webkinz will automatically be sent to another random room.

WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND HERE???
dragoneyez85 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by treknx01
The first one is to do with the POM choc ribbons that are ment to fly through WW on both the 1st and 15th of each month, if you clear your cache it should go away, The second one is a typical Ganz issue from what I can tell they are getting ready to offer a free version of WW like Club Penguin and Ganz in their usual style are having teathing issues, usally loging out and back in will fix this, I am yet to have the second problem but other WI members are so your not allone.

Sorry I missed your third problem I am not sure what could be cusing this but try clearing your cache and see if this fixes the problems, 9 out of 10 WW problems can be fixed this way.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 01:17 AM   #2

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Fishy popups and glitches in WW. Anyone else see these???

The first one sounds like you may need to clear your cache; that often solves little things like that.
About the second issue, I read about something similar a few days ago. Someone had this happen in the W shop, and there was speculation that WW was going to introduce a free account, with no pet purchase required, but with quite limited options. This member had been locked out of most W shop purchases, but when s/he logged out and then on again, it was back to normal. Sometimes when I'm loading the W shop, I'll get a brief glimpse of locks on the shop, but it goes away once it's loaded. If it doesn't go away when you log in again, you may want to give Customer Service a call.
As for the third issue, that is just plain weird. Again, if it persists, give Ganz a call.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 01:24 AM   #3
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

The first one is to do with the POM choc ribbons that are ment to fly through WW on both the 1st and 15th of each month, if you clear your cache it should go away, The second one is a typical Ganz issue from what I can tell they are getting ready to offer a free version of WW like Club Penguin and Ganz in their usual style are having teathing issues, usally loging out and back in will fix this, I am yet to have the second problem but other WI members are so your not allone.

Sorry I missed your third problem I am not sure what could be cusing this but try clearing your cache and see if this fixes the problems, 9 out of 10 WW problems can be fixed this way.

Last edited by treknx01; 06-16-2009 at 01:31 AM..
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 01:49 AM   #4
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Ooey! I don't think those messages were meant for you in the first place...sorry that you even got them at all! I would just ignore the messages. Heck-log back in & out if you have to. If it conntinues, I would just go ahead & call Ganz just to get it all straight! Once or twice-I could overlook...3 or more times??? Come onnnnn...gimme a break!!
BTW-the # for Gans is 1-866-932-5496
Old 06-16-2009, 02:37 AM   #5
kjwood51
kjwood51 is on a distinguished road

Here is another thought. Make sure you are using the latest Flash Player...there was just a new release. It will help to prevent glitches.

Also, I help terminal cancer kid get accounts for their medically necessary cpu's. A couple of kds found out the there were "cheats" they could try. I strongly advise everyone that they should NOT try to use any cheats! Ganz has created something very special with Webkinz World. As in life patience and consistancy is the best way to play in WW. I know there will always be some to try and find a quick way to get what they want but it never pays to cheat. Nor should it.
I know that Ganz has closed accounts because of this.

Ganz is addind and will be adding alot of new items in the next few months. They are really good about listening to their members and implementing changes to improve the site. I also know that Ganz has been working hard to keep up with issues while trying to add new features, themes and such and changes or additions can cause glitches at first. Just hang in there. They are great about getting things fixed as soon as possible. And there are times when it takes a while to figure out what is really causing the problems. For example, my Bingoz game has bee resetting itself daily for quite some time. I am patiently waiting, knowing that eveully the issues causing this will be resolved.

Keep your chin up annd know you are not alone. I do suggest calling Ganz every few weeks and letting them know you are still having the problem and also callng them when it is fixed. Sometimes it's hard for them to track what fixes worked. By keepng them posted, it helps let them know what worked and what didn't. Best of Luck
Old 06-16-2009, 05:00 AM   #6
dragoneyez85

dragoneyez85 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all your info and recomendations guys. I am not really frustrated about them, I know Ganz is always dealing with fixing new glitches and adding more coolness. I was just wondering if anyone else was having them or if there were any known reasons. When I first got that curio shop pop up and started noticing the brief flash of locks on the w-shop I was indeed starting to worry if Ganz was going to make members start paying more money to do thier usuall activites. I am glade that is not the case.

I clear my cache everytime I am about to log in, I shall try downloading the newest flash today and see if that makes a difference. And if the file error thing keeps up today maybe I will call Ganz.

And that is a good reminder,kjwood51, to call back when something is fixed to update them. But please know that I would never use cheats!!!

I really really appriciate all of your responces, thank you so much for easing my mind.
dragoneyez85 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 08:10 AM   #7
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Hmm thats so strange. I have yet to experience the problem
but what I would suggest is contacting Ganz if the problem persists any longer.
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed