Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #11
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Fish with no underwater room???

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
Yes. When you get an underwater pet, it just unlocks the option to buy the underwater room; it doesn't give you one for free.
My fifth and sixth pets were underwater and I got an underwater room with each
californiax24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 07:50 PM   #12
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: Fish with no underwater room???

View Post Originally Posted by inncntgurl
well i decided to just put out the money for an underwater room.. so my baby can have her room. since they gave me a regular room i really only got bullied out of 300 kinzcash so i guess i can live with that.. cuz i cant ever call when they are open.
Have someone call them. Make sure they have your user name. You could leave a message and tell them that you got a regular room and they can either change the room or maybe give you the money back because that shouldn't of happened.
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #13
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

That should not have happened - that is a bummer
Old 03-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #14
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

We had the same problem. Adopted a seahorse and dolphin onto accounts with less than 10 pets and got regular rooms instead of underwater. We called Ganz, and they eventually got back to us, and put 1000 KC into each account to buy the underwater rooms. Do NOT buy the underwater room until you hear back from Ganz or they will not believe you. They will think the room you purchased came with the pet.

1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-932-5469)
acourt is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #15

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

we got a call back from ganz and they gave me the 1000 kinzcash. thanks ganz i appreciate it!! =) so now my baby has her room and i didnt lose out on the money. yay!!
inncntgurl is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 07:12 PM   #16
bbqluva12

lovinglab is an unknown quantity at this point

That stinks! you did not get a room. But it was a good idea to call ganz! I'm glad you have your problem worked out.
lovinglab is offline Female
Closed