Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Fish with no underwater room???

Today is my birthday and i got 6 new webkinz. I put in the code to adopt my fish first so i could make sure i got my underwater room and then my birds code to get my treetop room... ( i was still under 10 pets)..at that time.. And i got a regular room for the fish. So he lives in a bubble 24/7! Its so sad. Im tryin to keep her happy in the pool but its just not the same. I even got something underwater to go in the room for free with my fish but i cant put it in the room cuz its underwater only.. So very upset. So does this mean i have to buy the room? Now since thats offered.. Why didnt i get the free underwater room like everyone else? So sad.
inncntgurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Fish with no underwater room???

Hi there and welcome to Webkinz Insider! Unfortunately, you won't get an underwater room (which is a large room) for free with your adoption. The first ten pets give you standard, medium-sized rooms, so if you want an underwater room, you will still have to buy it.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #3
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

SO sorry that you didn't get your room. I didn't think you had to buy it though?
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 12:54 PM   #4
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

Yes. When you get an underwater pet, it just unlocks the option to buy the underwater room; it doesn't give you one for free.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #5
gocolts52

Twins22 will become famous soon enough

It does too give it to you, I got one, and it says that you get one in your room within your first 10 pets everywhere it mentions underwater rooms in webkinz world. You just have an unfortunate glitch. Sorry. Also, it wasn't always that you got a medium room with your first 10 pets. I have an account that was started in April of '06, and it got a large room, even thought it was a lil'kinz pet.

Last edited by Twins22; 03-08-2009 at 03:59 PM..
Twins22 is offline Male
Old 03-08-2009, 04:01 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Don't buy the room, yet. Get ahold of Ganz tomorrow. They will see in your account where you have adopted it as a below ten pets, pet and they will HAVE to make that room or another a water room for it. You should not have to buy that room for your pet. Same with the treetop room. If you adopted a bird as your under 10 pets you should get a treetop observatory for it, too. Don't buy the rooms before you (or your parent if you are under 18, they won't talk to kids ) talk to them, ok?
1-866-WEB-KINZ...keep hitting the Zero until you get a REAL person on the line.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 04:05 PM   #7
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Yes, call Ganz and get them to give you an underwater room! If you are under 10 pets (which you are) then you should get a free large underwater room.

Good luck!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 04:48 PM   #8

thanks so very much for all the replies. i also thought i should have gotten the room. i read almost every single thing posted on webkinz haha as long as it was BEFORE 10 pets i should have received it.. just wanted to make sure everyone else agreed. i also didnt know that they were only open monday through friday 8 to 4 soo we will have to call back then. thanks so much! and i did get my treetop room for the birdy but just a regular room for the bird.. i was like whatt? haha. hope to have lil sherbert (my fishy) in her room soon!! thanks...see you guys in webkinz world!
Old 03-08-2009, 04:53 PM   #9
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

So sorry you didn't get the underwater room. With your first ten pets, you only get the normal medium sized room. For your fish and bird, you'll have to buy the special rooms.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #10

well i decided to just put out the money for an underwater room.. so my baby can have her room. since they gave me a regular room i really only got bullied out of 300 kinzcash so i guess i can live with that.. cuz i cant ever call when they are open.
Closed