Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 03:34 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is a WIzard
Ritzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzardRitzcracker is a WIzard

Default Re: Firefox display problems

I'm having the exact same problem, along with a number of other people. It started after that long extra maintenance a few days ago. IE works fine, but I don't like IE with WW, as I keep getting that dreaded "Please wait..."

Someone gave me this loader address: http://66.48.69.102//loader4.php?go=...ser&aol=0&fs=0. When you first log in your dock will be partially missing, but you can click F11 to get the full screeen, or if that doesn't work, go to "View" at the toolbar and click on "Full Screen".

This has worked quite nicely for me.

Hope that helps.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2009, 09:21 AM   #12
Good Luck Chefs!!
Webkinz :)

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

I don't have the screen problem like you but today on the main page everything shows up BUT the main article, just keep seeing a W flashing,
but I can still go do everything else.........don't know what that's about but
as long as I can do everything else that's ok with me. I always use Firefox.
AChip is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 10:43 AM   #13
Ibehere because I'm
Gifted

Ibehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud ofIbehere has much to be proud of

Go to "View" at the toolbar and in the drop down menu choose zoom then click on "reset"
Ibehere is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #14
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Ritzcracker and Ibehere, thank you *so* much! Both solutions worked! What a relief!
Old 02-15-2009, 08:28 PM   #15
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Ibehere... I've been having the same problem, as well as size issues with WI. Well, your solution fixed my WI problem, but not my WW one. Is it because I can't do the reset from the login page? Is there a way that I'm missing to do the reset while I'm on that page, with no toolbar?
anjii is offline Female
Closed