Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 12:52 PM   #21
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Firefox crashing

I had a lot of crashes yesterday using Firefox. I finally rebooted the computer, and that seemed to fix it. My wife had it crash again this morning though and the computer had not been on that long at that point. Let's just say I don't blame the browser.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 01:02 PM   #22
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I'm having the same issues with FF and IE. This constant crashing/ refreshing is making it hard to get all the gardening done and impossible to successfully complete all the KA classes.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I have had trouble all morning, and I am on Firefox. I keep having to exit Firefox and go back in to get to each of my accounts. Otherwise, it has just had the continually loading screen, and I have to exit Firefox. And it logged me our to a green loading screen right in the middle of my job. And I have had the screen telling me Firefox has encountered a problem at least twice, maybe more. But...it is JUST on Webkinz...nowhere else.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:29 PM   #24
YAY! i'm a
Gift Trainee
becksterrr_xo is on a distinguished road

yeah, i use firefoz too. on my pc.
it usually works better than IE7, but today it kept suddenly closing.
so for now im using safari
=)
becksterrr_xo is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 01:48 PM   #25
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, after my last post I got refreshed into a browser crash while doing an employment center job that I always successfully complete for 250. Just now on another account I got a regular refresh during another job. These refreshes make it very difficult to enjoy the site.

It does seem that most of my browser crashes are the result of a refresh, usually a refresh that happens shortly after another refresh.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 11-03-2008, 02:05 PM   #26
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

I can't check my e-mail with Firefox...... but everything else is fine!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 11-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #27
Ck the
Gifted

clearkinz2351 will become famous soon enough

I have no problems on firefox. I use it all the time and I'm able to get on webkinz. No problems. I really can't help I'm not a computer expert.
clearkinz2351 is offline Female
Closed