Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 07:19 PM   #11
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Default Re: Firefox crashing

I have firefox but I never use it. Try rebooting your comp. and then see what happens. Uselly, when the internet isn't working, I reboot the comp. or btell my dad or brother. They're the computer whiz. Sorry about this! I hope you fix it soon!
Amymt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 07:26 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
Jules654 is an unknown quantity at this point

My firefox has been crashing this afternoon fairly regularly. Sometimes the site will refresh (that glitch) but more often I've had a "sorry, but firefox encountered an unexpected problem and has to close..." type of error message.

Also glad to know I'm not the only one. I've cleared cache, updated flash, turned the computer off and on...nothing has helped so probably isn't on my end, huh?
j

Tried IE and it attempted opening once I logged in -- same basic message. It has encounter a problem and had to close. Wonder if it is an ad whose coding is messed up?
Jules654 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #13

kiara212 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jules654
My firefox has been crashing this afternoon fairly regularly. Sometimes the site will refresh (that glitch) but more often I've had a "sorry, but firefox encountered an unexpected problem and has to close..." type of error message.

Also glad to know I'm not the only one. I've cleared cache, updated flash, turned the computer off and on...nothing has helped so probably isn't on my end, huh?
j

Tried IE and it attempted opening once I logged in -- same basic message. It has encounter a problem and had to close. Wonder if it is an ad whose coding is messed up?
I've had exactly this same problem and taken all all the same steps to fix this problem.....

I'm sorry for us all having the problem but, glad I'm not the only one
Thanks for letting me know!!!
kiara212 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 07:38 PM   #14
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

One of the new{er} problems is that the log-in page did say {may still} that they were experiencing site problems/compatibility issues with the new flash so NOT to upgrade the flash. They did say they were working on the issue{s}, but we all know what that means. I was having problems only in Firefox, no Flash upgrade, with random stalls and reloads along with trying to do the quickdraw which kicked me out of the site and totally out of the browser {any browser on that, and I have IE, Netscape, Firefox and Safari}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #15
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Hi,mine just crashed now,,,,until now it was fine...stinky though as I was in the middle of something....(of course)
Old 11-02-2008, 09:17 PM   #16
ebkinz is FUN!
Gifted

mbug will become famous soon enough

It's not JUST firefox, FF kept crashing for me so I switched to IE and it is crashing to. SO it webkinz, not your browser.
mbug is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 10:30 PM   #17
2in2Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Crashing here, too, on both computers. It helps that others are feeling my pain!!!
2in2Webkinz is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 02:19 AM   #18

Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

It was doing the same for us quite a few times. I had started using Firefox, because Internet Explorer was far worse for that kind of stuff, but it was doing it on Firefox today - first time I had problems with it.
Ritzcracker is online now Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:06 AM   #19
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I use firefox, all it does is take a reeeeeallly long time to load.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 08:13 AM   #20
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I am not having that issue. I can't get to My Page. When I go, it freezes while loading and I have to log out and back in to do anything.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Closed