Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Firefox crashing

Those of you who use Firefox -- are you having problems today? I was able to log in to Webkinz this morning, even though it kept reloading and kicking me out of everything every few minutes. But then I tried to log in later and Firefox kept telling me that the page was not found. So I waited a couple of hours and just now I tried to log in again. The site came up, but when I logged in it just kept saying loading, then Firefox crashed. This has happened three times in a row now. Firefox works just fine on other websites. Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
My dog likes
Webkinz :)

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Default Re: Firefox crashing

View Post Originally Posted by Eigram
Those of you who use Firefox -- are you having problems today? I was able to log in to Webkinz this morning, even though it kept reloading and kicking me out of everything every few minutes. But then I tried to log in later and Firefox kept telling me that the page was not found. So I waited a couple of hours and just now I tried to log in again. The site came up, but when I logged in it just kept saying loading, then Firefox crashed. This has happened three times in a row now. Firefox works just fine on other websites. Any ideas?
Hmm... I have Firefox, and I haven't had any problems really, except for the reloading part. I'm not much of a computer whiz, though, so I can't help you there.
Tango is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 06:42 PM   #3
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I use Firefox as well and have none of the problems you are talking about. I wish I could help you but I would not know how to fix that.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #4
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Try emptying your cache...and then reboot.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 06:45 PM   #5
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

well, i have firefox, internet explorer, and aol desktop. i went on firefox today, and it was taking really slow. i mostly prefer Internet explorer when on webkinz. It seems never to log me out.
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 06:51 PM   #6
owzer!! I am
Gifted

Luvmylaurecas will become famous soon enough

I have had that problem happen in the past. When it does happen, I got through internet explorer. I have both programs installed on my computer for that exact reason. If it doesn't clear up for you soon, you may decide to download another search engine. That may help your situation.
Luvmylaurecas is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 06:53 PM   #7
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

I have crashed multiple times now...it is getting very frustrating! I am glad to see I am not alone though. I thought it was because my dh had me update some virus thingie...but he said it was a flash thing on the webkinz site that is giving me an error. He updated my flash but firefox is still crashing so I am at a loss as to why...but I hope they get it rectified soon!
lpndutcher is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #8
Jules654 is an unknown quantity at this point

My firefox has been crashing this afternoon fairly regularly. Sometimes the site will refresh (that glitch) but more often I've had a "sorry, but firefox encountered an unexpected problem and has to close..." type of error message.

Also glad to know I'm not the only one. I've cleared cache, updated flash, turned the computer off and on...nothing has helped so probably isn't on my end, huh?
j
Jules654 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 07:13 PM   #9
Skulls&&Hearts

I have firefox too, and WW does that to me all the time.
I thought it was just my computer though.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #10

ccssorange125 is on a distinguished road

I use Firefox and didn't have any problems.You should try to re-start your computer.And if that doesn't work then let it hibernate.If that doesn't work then check if your connected to the right Internet service ( I don't know what to call it).
Closed