Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Finding Trash at the Kinzville Park

I usually sit at the picnic table by the stage, most times I see two to three peices there, I can usually get one or two of them. The other day I was helping another webbie get the trash there, I was watching the time and letting him know when to start to move. It was fun...we were all just sitting around chatting. No fights, no greedy webbies...
jep624 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #12
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I've been spending quite a bit of time at the park this week and I learned that there are some really nice people and then there are some really terrible and selfish people too. I was told by a Ganz rep that one needs to go into a park with more people because you get more trash there.
Today I went into a park that I normally play in but it had 10 people. I thought wow there should be plenty to go around. WRONG!!!
When I arrived there was trash all over but the pets seemed stuck. I picked up 3 pieces and I was literally double taged by a goat named Billy and a Signature Cocker Spaniel named Cocoa. The cocker informed me that all these pets were her accounts and I had better get out or she would move them. Naturally I said, " Go ahead and move them and if you don't get off me, I will report you ". I continued to move about the park and they kept following me to try to keep me from getting any litter. I left the park and picked up my phone and called Ganz to report the incident. When I went back, they were gone but I think this is no way to teach our children to behave. I always share and treat people the way I want to be treated. Others need to take a lesson on that.

For Bert_X, trash can appear beneath you, it happens all the time. As to where it appears, there seems to be a cycle that alternates...certain places at certain times. Yesterday I was in a park that was on a 3 and 8 cycle. You just have to sit awhile and see. Patience please...

Last edited by Nanasrose; 02-23-2010 at 02:51 PM..
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #13

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Ganz is going to have to put a cap on this trash thing!!

25 pc. A day per pet. That way the greedy one’s can only be greedy so long, and then they are done for the day!
They can be greedy again tomorrow for their 25 pieces worth! And then the other pets get a chance at collecting too.

And the Kinz Chat Plus is WAY out of hand, in the Park AND in the Clubhouse.
If enough parents complain to Ganz, they will HAVE to make some changes.

If you are in KC+ and someone tells you to “get out”
Take a screen shot of it and keep it as a pic file.
Also take note of the time and the park # or room , the pet & pets name, if you can.

This rudeness needs to be put in Ganz’s face EVERYDAY until something is done about it. It has just become ridiculous!

Sorry that happened to you Nanasrose.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 06:51 PM   #14

4magensbay is an unknown quantity at this point

the trash is attacked by webkinz all at once so i'm not even bothering to pick it up. i mean you click on the trash but by then its already to late someone's already got it. it's just really annoying. i sat at my computer for about and hour in kinzville park and at the end i have only gotten like 2 pieces of trash. so to even get to the next rank will take FOREVER!!!!!!!
4magensbay is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 09:30 PM   #15
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

yah i have been looking all day but i didn't see any it wasn't showing up on my screen but normaly i would go to a park with 15 to 25 Webkinz in it, and i would sit by the stage, but so many webkinz sit there so i now sit near the middle of the park by the big W thing, and i sit on one of the chairs and wait usually i get like 3+ pieces when i do that, except this one webkinz was like a ghost they kept poppin' out of nowhere and got like all the trash lol,
hope everyone has a fun and safe time finding trash
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 09:39 PM   #16
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Hmm... well usually I go in the room with the most people. My fave room is #3. I go in a spot where not many people are and just sit and wait for however long it takes. My record is 6. I like to stay by the theatre.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Closed