Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
I'm gonna eat your
Webkinz :)

Ashley23 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Finding Trash at the Kinzville Park

Hey everybody,
For those of you who found trash, where did you find it? What is the best place to look for it?

Ashley23
Ashley23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 05:21 PM   #2

chinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of lightchinagirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Finding Trash at the Kinzville Park

What i suggest is to go to a room with several people for me i like to go to rooms with at least 20 people in there then try and pick a spot where not many people are in, for exampl i found out at first there was many trash near the part with the most trees near the pond and my record was 9 garbage but then so many people came most of the time i couldn't even get two or one then i move but you really have to move around see what you are working with and then you depand on luck but right now i would say the best places are at the stage and the campfire the center and the map and forest good luck!!

oh and i forgot to tell you to go to the clubhouse forum for more tips
chinagirl is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Currently trash appears on the :05's (like: 5:05, 5:10, etc) in random spots in any room of the park. The more webbies in a room the more trash that appears. So if you have multiple accounts or friends taht want to trash hunt at the same time you can all go into the same park at the same time to increase the trash in that park and have fun together.

There seem to be 3 general strategies.

1: go into an empty or near empty room. Find a spot and wait there for trash time then go collect one or 2 pieces. The stage seems to be a good place to hang out for this, but you will often need to wander the whole park to find what trash there is. This is slower but a lot more mellow!

2: go into a nearly full park (30+). Find a spot that is as far as possible from other webkinz. Be flexable - as trash time comes near Webkinz might start crowding in as they jocky for position - so you need to be ready to adjust your position on the fly. When trash time comes alot of trash appears every where but there are alot of webbies trying to get it so you need to be fast. I tend to get more trash this way - but it is much more competitive and KC+ is having a bit of a bully problem because of it so you might prefer reg kc.

3: somewhere between the 2, a park with about 20 webbies. More trash than an empty but less competition for the trash. Easier to stake out an area and get what ever appears in that area. There are enough webbies in the room you will probably see the trash appear, but not so many that you have to fight over it. When I don't do the busy rooms this is what I do and I often get 3-4 pieces of trash per time.

Hope this helped!

Last edited by FBmom; 02-14-2010 at 10:25 PM.. Reason: typo
FBmom is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 08:12 AM   #4
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

I get a lot of trash by going into a rooms with 5 to 15 people, and go to the stage to look.
Trash appears on the 5 and 0, like 1:55, 2:00, 2:05, etc.
Hope I helped!
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #5
Ashley♥Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

You find the most trash in places with more webkinz. But, even when I was in a room by myself, there was some trash! It can really pop up anywhere, so keep your eyes peeled!

Also, it can pop up every five minutes. Rarely will it ever do it in between.

There are many guides, and articles about this trash. But, there are no trackers. They come in all color zones.

Here are some tips:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...zville-599959/

Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 10:50 AM   #6

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

This is what I usually do:

1.Go to a room with 20-35 webkinz in it.
2.Either set up a station in the center by the Mr.Moo cart or over south of the pond (Bottom left corner)
3.Wait there until the five minute mark. When trash come, you'll be right there for the action.

*Tip-If you go into a room with a lot of webbies in that area, you should go to a different room with less webkinz pets in that area. When the trash comes, you will get the most out of that round.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 11:15 AM   #7
deballey is on a distinguished road

trash pickup has gotten harder and harder
I got skunked (wasn't able to pickup any) several times last night or couldn't find any
having to fight for trash isn't fun
I'd rather play the arcade
and that's what I did
take care, Debbie
Old 02-22-2010, 12:08 PM   #8
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

The competitiveness is unbelievable. I still haven't figured out the best method other than trying to be in an area where there are no other pets. I, also, try to go into parks with about 20 or so pets. But still there are many times I don't get any. I guess other people have faster computers because the trash will disappear right in front of me and there are no pets around. Also, some of them seem to be gliding right along the grass, much faster than me. If I see too many pets wearing the shirt, hat, and glasses I change parks , knowing I probable can't compete with them. Good Luck with your recycling.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 12:46 PM   #9
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

One piece of trash is generated for each pet present every 5 minute interval.

There are groups that will just pick the one piece per pet they supply [some put 2 or 3 pets in and have
one of their pets get their 2-3 pieces], and some will help younger members or those having a slow start
by several people going to an empty park and leading a person to the trash.

Most big rooms have people who try to grab as much as possible - meaning that many people (# grabbed - 1) will not find a piece. I don't like these because of the unfairness.

I prefer empty rooms or going with one of these groups -- you would get 13 pieces in an hour [one at start & one at finish to get the 13 in the first hour; so 25 over 2 hrs, etc.]. You reap what you sow.

Others prefer the mad grab.

The big common area is around the stage, but pieces can show up anywhere.
They normally appear close to where a pet is.
If you enter an empty room, walk around. Sometimes pieces are left over from previous rounds.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 01:58 PM   #10
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
One piece of trash is generated for each pet present every 5 minute interval... pieces can show up anywhere. They normally appear close to where a pet is...
No, pieces do NOT appear just anywhere.

There seem to be about 50 or so exact locations that the trash might appear in. Apparently, the programming runs thru that list and puts trash in the spots furthest away from any webbie. It can't appear directly under one either.

I've found one particular nice place where 2 pieces often show up in a row. So, those guarantee me those 2 pieces at the start of the mad dash for more. I average around 5 pieces.
BERT_X is offline Male
Closed