Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default Answered: finding flora

I have cleared my cache, allowed webkinznewz pop-ups. First, I don't know what the peek a news logo looks like. So, I am stuck in the land of the first time users of peek a news. How about some simple instructions to get me into the land where I can find flora. Thanks for your help.

chicken little

ps how exactly do we hunt for flora?

Last edited by chicken little; 02-13-2011 at 03:01 PM..
chicken little is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by BlueGoogles98
Let me explain...
1. Go to webkinznewz.com
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see a blue square with the words, "Log Into Peek A Newz!" Click it, enter your Webkinz user and password.
3. Search for Flora...now this I'll explain as well...

Go to various pages on the WKN site, and after they fully load, she MIGHT appear. It will have her head peeking out from the side, some adds or the top of the HOME button. Click on her, and then the first, second, third and fourth time you find her, it will say something like, "Congrats, you found her, blah blah..." and then click CONTINUE. (If you don't click continue, she won't appear, trust me, I learned my lesson.)
Keep in mind that every page you go to will not DEFINITELY have her at the time. Sometimes it takes 5 minutes to complete, sometimes it takes 30...There's always a chance on each page...and she will stay there til you click on her.
The fifth time you find her, you will get a window showing a code that you must type in the code and then, VOILA! It'll be added to your dock.

This is how it works for all Peek A Newz challenges..
I hope this helped.
~BlueGoogles98
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 02:59 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: finding flora

The WIki has tons of info - -> Peek-A-Newz Challenge - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good luck finding Flora!
Old 02-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Let me explain...
1. Go to webkinznewz.com
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see a blue square with the words, "Log Into Peek A Newz!" Click it, enter your Webkinz user and password.
3. Search for Flora...now this I'll explain as well...

Go to various pages on the WKN site, and after they fully load, she MIGHT appear. It will have her head peeking out from the side, some adds or the top of the HOME button. Click on her, and then the first, second, third and fourth time you find her, it will say something like, "Congrats, you found her, blah blah..." and then click CONTINUE. (If you don't click continue, she won't appear, trust me, I learned my lesson.)
Keep in mind that every page you go to will not DEFINITELY have her at the time. Sometimes it takes 5 minutes to complete, sometimes it takes 30...There's always a chance on each page...and she will stay there til you click on her.
The fifth time you find her, you will get a window showing a code that you must type in the code and then, VOILA! It'll be added to your dock.

This is how it works for all Peek A Newz challenges..
I hope this helped.
~BlueGoogles98
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male
Old 02-13-2011, 03:08 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

You are looking for the "logo" at the very bottom of the main page on Webkinznewz.com
Once you click on it it will pop up the box to sign in and you can click on her.
You can find the info through the link that Quack Quack gave you, but also there is a thread that has the picture of Flora peeking so you can see exactly what she looks like.
Here is the link, and on this page if you scroll down there are several members with the pictures in different areas so you know what to look for.
Don't forget to refresh or move pages to find her again
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...33/index7.html
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #5
Laughs loudly
snowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
The WIki has tons of info - -> Peek-A-Newz Challenge - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good luck finding Flora!
this^^
snowpony is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #6

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Thank you all, I off to the land of finding flora. Will close my eyes and pick best answer. I copied and saved for future reference.

Happy Valentines.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Closed