Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #11
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Figure Display Case Problem. Need Help

I've been logged off two accounts..just in the last couple of days...there seems to be a new glitch with the figurines...I'll just keep trying over the next few days...(we haven't had this problem before...the 2 accounts I mentioned already have @ 15 figurines in the display case)..Just lots of odd things going on today!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 08:38 PM   #12
persphone23185, pers
Gift Guru

jewelryladypam is on a distinguished road

i could get the figurines into my case, no problem. i can view them, no problem. when i try to remove one to put it into the dock, i get logged off. the first dozen times it happened, i thought it was just bad timing. but then i started to realize it's a glitch, ugh!! i have people waiting to trade these figurines and i can't even get them out of the case.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:11 PM   #13
Gift Trainee

lisah is an unknown quantity at this point

I've tried several times. We have all 24 figurines sitting on our dock and can't get any of them in. I've tried repeatedly putting them in their proper spot in the case. I always get kicked out saying can't connect....

Old 02-28-2008, 07:47 AM   #14
biggermomma
Webkinz :)

biggermomma is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had the same problem with one of my two figurines. When I put it into the display case - and yes, into the proper place on the case, I get booted out of Webkinz World. The first figurine I got is in the case for some reason (I don't know / remember how that happened; all I know is it's in the proper place. I have been bugging Ganz since I got this with this complaint and figure that as long as we all remind them, this will come around to the top of the 'fix' list. Oh well. At least the figure can be placed in a room or the dock without problems. Almost there!
biggermomma is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 09:07 AM   #15
iekikah
Gift Guru

jess_h_2 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL I posted a topic about this last night and got most of the same replies you have. It's frustrating not being able to put them in or get them out!! I also contacted Ganz about it but STILL haven't heard anything back yet. My account has been doing this for over a WEEK!!!
Closed