Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default Answered: figit

Can someone tell me what day we got the friendship headband and what we did to get them?

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Blythe
View Post Originally Posted by chicken little
The reason I asked, is because I found one in one of my 13 accounts. They are cute and I thought I had missed logging in on all but one account and I knew that couldn't be. Maybe it was just a fluke. Thanks for the answer. I'm glad to know that I didn't miss getting them. Am glad they are kinzpostable.

chicken little
There's no hard in asking.
13 is A LOT of accounts!
xD If one of your accounts is in the Asian Time Zone it would have been awarded the headband already.
But it could also be a glitch.
Ganz seems to have a lot of glitches these days.
I hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: figit

Good Afternoon!
That's a cute headband isn't it?
Its set to appear tomorrow Sunday October 23rd.
To get it all you need to do is log in any time tomorrow.
A popup should appear letting you know it was placed in your dock, but it some internet browsers nothing will pop up and it will just appear in your dock. Either way, logging in tomorrow is how to receive the gift.
Here's the news article on it:
Webkinz Login Present for Sunday October 23

I hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 10-22-2011, 04:46 PM   #3

chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

The reason I asked, is because I found one in one of my 13 accounts. They are cute and I thought I had missed logging in on all but one account and I knew that couldn't be. Maybe it was just a fluke. Thanks for the answer. I'm glad to know that I didn't miss getting them. Am glad they are kinzpostable.

chicken little
Old 10-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #4
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by chicken little

chicken little
There's no hard in asking.
13 is A LOT of accounts!
xD If one of your accounts is in the Asian Time Zone it would have been awarded the headband already.
But it could also be a glitch.
Ganz seems to have a lot of glitches these days.
I hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 10-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #5

I do have one account in Asian time.. I guess I wasn't paying attention. You are right about the glitches. I guess we should be glad there aren't more than there are. Thanks Blythe. Five accounts are mine, two for grandbabies and three for my brother and three are asian and european. Just got carried away. But it is still fun and I love the webbies.

chicken little

Last edited by chicken little; 10-22-2011 at 04:58 PM..
Closed