Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

WhimsyNeri is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: A few recent glitches

What I've been experiencing recently have to do with Quizzy's Blast, the Ancient Civilization wading pool, the Deluxe Prize Machine, and Webkinz in their rooms.

With Quizzy's Blast, sometimes it won't load up all the way, or the darts would fly off in another direction (or nowhere at all). That can be easily fixed by logging out and logging back in again, so I'm able to play after I've done that.

With the Deluxe Prize Machine, for the past couple times it appeared, I'd click on the prize button, but I'd get nothing. I'd log in and log back out, and it tells me I already had my turn when I try it again.

With the wading pool, what I'm having right now is I'd try to put it in one of my yards, and all I get is "Please Wait...", and it freezes everything up without loading the pool into the yard.

With my Webkinz in general, there are times when, in a room with multiple Webkinz occupying it, they'd appear to be standing in or by their beds, or sunk into the beds or appear to be in half. Logging out and in again somewhat solves the problem, but it still persists. Another thing is I have a couple items that are seemingly permanently stuck in one of my rooms.
WhimsyNeri is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: A few recent glitches

Most of these glitches hav already been reported but they still are not fixed. As for the wading pool, I do not know why you get the please wait instead of the message that the ancient wading pool does not go outside. It goes in indoor and underwater rooms only and cannot be put in a yard or a tree.

Things get stuck periodically and always have, especially if your room is pretty full. Just fill out the I have something stuck in my room form in customer service and the item will be returned to your dock within a few days.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #3

WhimsyNeri is an unknown quantity at this point

I had actually filled a report on the two stuck items, but no one had fixed that. Thank you for the help on the wading pool.

I found another glitch - the Magic Forest Silver keys: I had found 15, was going to open the door, but I had gotten a pop up saying, "I am sorry, we can't connect you to Webkinz World", etc. So it's telling me to log out and log back in. Would I lose the chance to get the prize?

Also, I loaded the wading pool into a room, but pets can't swim in it?

Last edited by WhimsyNeri; 10-19-2009 at 03:07 PM..
WhimsyNeri is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WhimsyNeri
I had actually filled a report on the two stuck items, but no one had fixed that. Thank you for the help on the wading pool.

I found another glitch - the Magic Forest Silver keys: I had found 15, was going to open the door, but I had gotten a pop up saying, "I am sorry, we can't connect you to Webkinz World", etc. So it's telling me to log out and log back in. Would I lose the chance to get the prize?

Also, I loaded the wading pool into a room, but pets can't swim in it?
They are aware of the key problem which has been going on all month. And unfortunately the wading pool is just decorative. Sorry you did not know that before you bought it but it is pretty.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:11 PM   #5
ow! I'm
Gifted

sajcwebin has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 3 

I also have a full set of keys that I cannot claim. I get the same "can't connect" message. It's been like that for weeks as I wait semi-patiently for a fix. I don't think I lost a chance at the prize tough because when I logged in again all of the keys are still there. I REALLY want this fixed because for me it's my GOLD keys. First prize of that level that I get to claim.
sajcwebin is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by sajcwebin
I also have a full set of keys that I cannot claim. I get the same "can't connect" message. It's been like that for weeks as I wait semi-patiently for a fix. I don't think I lost a chance at the prize tough because when I logged in again all of the keys are still there. I REALLY want this fixed because for me it's my GOLD keys. First prize of that level that I get to claim.
I hope they fix it soon so you can get your gold prize. One of my doors waiting to be opened is the one from the emerald keys. I want the table to go with my chairs.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #7

Ford00 is on a distinguished road

I also had an item stuck in a room and have the problem with the keys i called Ganz today and the returned the stuck item to my dock and they said the keys was a glitch they were working on but once its fixed you will get your item but she could not tell me when it would be fixed.
Ford00 is offline Female
Closed