Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
Colton Dixon is a
Webkinz :)

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: A Few questions I am confused on..

Hello!
Does anyone know what a super token is??
I adopted my signature chimpanzee today and got a super token, witch gave me 200 KC,
and a point on my coin count.
-Also-
Has anyone ever seen the academy window or the Lion topiary, I was at the Wish factory YESTERDAY, and it wasn't there, but that was before I got my :"Super token" so does that have to do with something?
Thanks everyone

AND by the way, I NEVER got my 200 KC...?

Here's the super token picture:
Click the image to open in full size.
Next to it, is my original money count, and then i got that message, but never recieved any 200KC more?

Last edited by Snick&Tink1998; 09-05-2010 at 12:15 PM..
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: A Few questions I am confused on..

It is a glitch that just started, every token entered into the wish machine is considered a super token. you weren't suppose to be awarded 200 KC, no one has gotten 200 KC from the super token.
the lion topiary and window have always been there, they are newer exclusives that came out a few months ago, you may have just not seen them until now,
hope I helped!
if you have any more questions just VM me
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 01:42 PM   #3

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

It's a glitch.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #4
Colton Dixon is a

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

Then if it's a glitch why in the first place was she actually talking about it, they had to program her to do it, so how is it a glitch?
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 03:40 AM   #5
xxclaire

frostofsilence is an unknown quantity at this point

Her talking about it is not the glitch -- the glitch is that it is happening too often. Lately most of the tokens submitted to the wish machine have been getting the super token message even though they aren't really super tokens.

A super token is a token which is special because it comes with a bonus kinzcash prize.

I always remember the lion topiary and academy window being there -- or as long as they have been released, that is.
frostofsilence is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 08:18 AM   #6

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

It's a glitch because, like frostofsilence said, many people are experiencing it when they are not supposed to.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 04:24 PM   #7
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє

MuffinNinja is just really niceMuffinNinja is just really nice

it's just a recent glitch, your not supposed to recieve any kinzcash, and for the missing items you might want to try logging off and back on (it solves alot of minor issues and glitchs)
MuffinNinja is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 05:07 PM   #8

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

super tokens are a glitch. so you get 3 tokens instead of 1. It doesn't really give you the kc though.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #9
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

It's a glitch because everyone is getting it, every time they put in a token, with no kc being awarded...it's supposed to be a very random occurance.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 09-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #10
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

The "Super Token" thing is a glitch and no one is actually getting the money.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Closed