Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
aii so serious?
Webkinz :)

eas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: A few questions.

I have a few questions and was hoping somebody could answer them?

#1: Is it possible to open more than one Webkinz account at once? If so, how?

#2: Why goes Ganz basically rub Deluxe and eStore in our faces? Some people can't get it or can't afford it!

#3: Why are 'shuts' and 'slips' so popular in the Club house? If you don't have them it doesn't mean anything!

Oh, and I've had a pet gift for THREE years and am unable to open it. Help? o.O

#4: How do take a screenshot/ video of your screen?

Last edited by eas1004; 09-07-2011 at 03:57 PM..
eas1004 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: A few questions.

Here are my answers. By the way, Welcome to WI!

1] Yes, it is, just use this link: Welcome to Webkinz

2] Because Ganz is trying to get money by really making us want it. If you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. They aren't forcing us, just trying to induce the offer.

3] Shuts and Slips are popular because of their looks and of their high value. I don't know where the big buzz came from. And your right, if you don't have them, it's nothing to judge about.

4] I would tell you to Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki.

5] Here's a guide: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Hope I helped.

Last edited by Priceless; 09-07-2011 at 04:01 PM..
Priceless is offline Male
Old 09-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #3
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Here are some answers...

1. Yes, just use this link (link) and open it in different tabs
2. I honestly don't know, I wish they didn't, I can't afford it either. Plus it just a waste, I mean pixels for money?
3.I guess it's just like the real world, it's the latest craze. I think the craze a while ago was pink bunny. Now they're hardly worth anything in the trade rooms.
However WI has a fair trading area called the Gift Exchange or GE for short. When you get to know WI a little better, you will see some people are 'coloured' differently than others. Gifted people are navy blue and Gift Gurus are green. You can ask them (almost) anything on the GE if you are further interested.
CLICK THIS FOR MORE INFO ON THE GE

*edit*
Tell Ganz about your problems with the gift box

4. If you are on a PC there should be a button saying 'pnt screen' or something like that. You can then edit it in Paint.
If you are on a Mac, press shift, command and 4. You should get this little grid thing. Click and drag over the area you want to take a picture of

Last edited by kinzpost; 09-07-2011 at 04:05 PM..
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 09-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #4
aii so serious?

eas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to beholdeas1004 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, thank you. My friend tried contacting them about the gift but they said they couldn't help us. =/
Old 09-07-2011, 04:01 PM   #5

I edited my post to answer your next question, which I didn't see 'till now.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #6
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Edited post above
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 09-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #7
aii so serious?

I tried the prt button but nothing happened.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by eas1004
I tried the prt button but nothing happened.
You need to then Paste it onto Paint, or any editing program you may have.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #9
aii so serious?

Alrighty. I'll try it.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by eas1004
Alrighty. I'll try it.
And like I said in my earlier post, if you read this whole guide, you'll be a pro at it in no time.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
Closed