Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
hely03
Webkinz :)

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Few problems with Webkinz

First of all, I can't do the Alyssa's star challenge at all, when I do it, it shows the constellation, but says it's not available after that
Second, I can't enter my Mouse Klip feature code I just bought today, it also gives me an error, does anybody have same problems? and how do you solve them please
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 09:00 AM   #2
I am a

Bowwow478 is a forum hero
Bowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum heroBowwow478 is a forum hero

Default Re: Few problems with Webkinz

I don't have the same problems, but wait one day. Then you can try again. If it still doesn't work, contact Ganz by, calling them or sending them a comment through the newspaper. Hope this helps!
--Bowwow478
Bowwow478 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 09:12 AM   #3
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Alyssa's start challenge hasn't been working for several days for me, and the feature code doesn't work at all, and it was sealed
can't call them because I live in Israel, is there another way?
Old 11-16-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I suggest re-booting your computer, or just waiting a couple of days. I haven't had the same problem...
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 09:16 AM   #5
hely03

I reinstalled my computer yesterday, and the alyssa glitch was there even before that, and it still doesn't work, installed it for other reasons, but it didn't fix that problem
and my friend keeps getting booted after 10 minutes of playing
Old 11-16-2009, 09:32 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok, there is a way to remedy this without calling
Go to the link I provide. That will take you to a place in Customer service where you can email them. This will ask you questions that require you to give your pet code (hopefully you have kept that) It doesn't matter whether it is your 1st pet code or your last one, it just helps them to get into your account and repair what is wrong.
Detail the message explaining that you can't call them because of your location and they will send you an email telling you what to do.

Customer Service
Comments and Suggestions (last selection)
Click on that tab and it will bring you to
'Our Question does not appear above'
Click on that and then go to 'Other'
Fill out the form and send.
You will get an email confirming they received it and then a short while later, they will send another telling you what to do.
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/csg.php
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 09:37 AM   #7
hely03

Sent, I hope it works, could it be it doesn't work because I entered a featured code for Kinz klip cocker Spenial few days ago and now for the mouse?
and also sent about Alyssa's challenge
Old 11-16-2009, 09:46 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I don't think so, I think it has more to do with a server issue than something you did
Since they introduced the Kinzville Park things have gotten rather bizarre. My Fairy Falls (charm quest) looks like this:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #9
hely03

lol! one weird glitch, hope they fix it, I had enough when they had the stupid items glitch, now the whole magic forest is glitched
Old 11-16-2009, 09:57 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

It should be settled some by the next maintenance. Just try to keep positive about it. I know that it can be frustrating when something is not working the way we expect it to, but they do eventually address it and it pays off in the end There are so many other things to do in Webkinz World that a few minor upsets should not prevent you from enjoying other aspects.
Closed