Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 04:12 AM   #1
TzaGear
Lil Kinz

TzaGear is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: A few complicated questions regarding Webkinz...

A. First question, (not the one I consider most important but I am trumped by the wife) is there any outdoor pool that fits more than one pet?

B. Second question, is it folly to sell items? I want to sell things I don't use, the basket ball for example because it is meaningless to me. Wanted to know if I am being silly in this choice.

C. Third question, (kind of an extension to the second one), Should my wife and I make 2nd accounts? I am trying to understand the perks of doing this (read a few people talking about their mains in threads). I figure you can take greater advantage by having more dailys, but it seems that using the gifting costs to send things and there are things you cannot send...

D. Fourth and final question, (for now) can you trade dicekinz?

If there are threads regarding any of the answers feel free to give me links to those. I fear not the clicking. I tried to find the answers to these questions but sometimes it is hard to find answers when you might not be asking the question correctly. Thank you for your time.
TzaGear is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 04:19 AM   #2
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: A few complicated questions regarding Webkinz...

A ~ Nope....At this time, only one pet per pool. Bummer, I know. As expensive as some of them are, you should be able to have several swim at the same time!

B ~ Depends on what it is that you want to sell. If it is something that you can re-buy again at sometime in the future(i.e....WShop items)...sure go ahead. Otherwise, hold on to all PSI's and Exclusives for you cannot buy them in the WShop or in the Curio and you never know when a pet (and it's PSI) will become retired and no longer available.

C ~ You'll find that LOTS of people have several accounts. I have 5 accounts....3 US accounts and 2 Asian. On holidays you get one gift from WW so if you have more than one account...you get more gifts. Also, when rares show up in the curio you can buy one on each account (since Arte only lets you buy one per account). There are lots of reasons to have more than one account. As for things that you *cannot* send via kinzpost....those are the estore items, gift boxes, boxes received from graduating academy classes, wish tokens....and probably something else that I'm forgetting.

D ~ You *used* to be able to trade them, but not any more. Dunno why, but they stopped them from being kinzpostable. ***I stand corrected (thanks LearnedHand).....You can KP the dicekinz packs! I knew that the zinzgoz packs weren't kinzpostable....so I was just assuming they were all that way! Oh well....dicekinz and kinzchat plus are the only 2 things I can't help too much with.

Last edited by WesleyKinz; 11-17-2008 at 08:12 AM..
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 04:38 AM   #3
TzaGear
Lil Kinz

TzaGear is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the quick reply.

A. The wife will be less than happy to learn of this as she bought swimsuits for her pets. I read the post regarding underwater rooms, do you think it would be a viable idea that I sneakily earn her the cash to get an underwater room for her pets to make use of said swimsuits? Does she need to have an underwater pet first (would check but it is still in down time)?

B. & C. Thank you. I have a few more questions on these matters but I have seen topics that might cover a few of them so I will read those first. Then if I am still puzzled I will seek clarity.

D. Is kinzpost the only way to transfer items?

New question, PSI?
TzaGear is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 04:50 AM   #4
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hola !!

Yes you do need an underwater pet in order to be able to get a water room. The orca last I checked had a glitch and does not give you this ability, though it should.

The reason WesleyKinz says not to sell PSIs and such is that you can trade them, either in the clubhouse or in the GE here (if you want to apply, you can click the link "GT app" in my siggie, then read the first post). So anything that is worth, according to the WIGEV, over 15kc (which is most items) is worth it to trade over selling.

If you wanted to send your wife something to her account for instance and not pay kinzpost, you could go to the trading room in the clubhouse to do so (I know, sneaky ?? ). This is limited to only 3 items though (same as kinzpost), and you can only trade once with a trader per day.

---------- sno4270 added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Is that PSI Q asking what it is ? If so, PSI is Pet Specific Item.

Feel free to take a peek at the WIGEV (link in my siggie, also at top of every page in WI in the drop down "Webkinz Info Center") to get an idea of what you are "throwing away" if you sell something such as a PSI to the w-shop, as opposed to trading. Even if you do not join the trading program in WI, using it in the trading room would help you to not get ripped off.

Last edited by sno4270; 11-17-2008 at 04:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 04:52 AM   #5
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Yea, unfortunately you would have to get one of the "underwater" pets in order to gain the ability to purchase an underwater room. That would be any of the fish, the manatee and several others. Last I heard the Orca Whale was glitchy and wasn't giving the underwater room option....So I'd steer clear of that one for now.

Down time!! Another reason to have mulitple accounts! Especially a Euro and/or Asian account. When the US webkinz site goes down for nightly maintenance, you can continue to play on webkinz via the Euro/Asian accounts since they have a different maintenance time.

Kinzpost is the most common and easiest way, but you could in theory go to the trade rooms and "meet up" with yourself (would need a second account) and do a "trade".....but that's kinda complicated.

PSI = Pet Specific Item. It's the item that comes with a pet. Such as....the Love Frog comes with the Heart Shaped Pond....The Clydesdale comes with the Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace....etc. Each pet comes with an item that is specifically unique to that pet and can only be acquired by adopting that particular pet. Each pet also has it's own PSF = Pet Specific Food....same idea.

BTW ~ Welcome to WI. I read your first forum post. My hubby is a gamer too (so is our son for that matter)....runescape, WoW and Warhammer. I don't touch those as Webkinz is my only weakness!!

---------- WesleyKinz added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Ahh....Sno beat me to the answers!

Last edited by WesleyKinz; 11-17-2008 at 04:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 05:08 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Welcome to Webkinz Insider. This is a very friendly place, so people will be happy to answer your questions.

There is one way to trade some DiceKinz dice. It only applies to the pet specific dice. Many of the older pets have a special pet pack for DiceKinz. If your pet has a pet pack it will show up in the games section of the W Shop as the first item for sale. You can Kinzpost unopened pet packs. You can also trade them in the clubhouse trading room. The advantage of doing this even though they are unopened is that you know exactly which dice are in these packs. They all come with a red die that corresponds to your pet and a blue die which corresponds to your pet. Every pet pack for a specific pet is identical. So every Cheeky Monkey pet pack is the same as every other Cheeky Monkey pet pack.

Now, you could also trade unopened starter and booster packs, but there is not much point in doing so because they have random contents. That would mainly be useful in the case that you want one account to pay for packs that you send to another account.

You can't trade or kinzpost opened DiceKinz dice because you can't get them into your dock, and both KinzPost and the trading room are for stuff that is in your dock. This is also why you won't be able to trade Gems from the Curio shop Gem Hunt or stars from Alyssa.

If you have more questions about DiceKinz, I am pretty good about answering all the questions people ask in the DiceKinz subforum in the Games forum.

Make sure you take the previous poster's advice and only sell items that you can replace in the Wshop. Even if you don't like the item at all, if it is irreplaceble you may as well trade it rather than just selling to the W-Shop.

Once again, welcome to the forums and WI.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #7
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Ha, ha... I actually don't have an underwater room but I have a beach themed room so my pet wears the swim suit there.

One things that makes having a separate account great is Time Zones. There are 3 different time zones you can get, the American (Eastern Time Zone), the European (ummmm... French?) and the Asian (Japan Time Zone). When you register, you just select France as your home to get the European account, and Japan or China to get an Asian account.

If you consider another account, consider the Asian one since it is a day ahead. That means that any festivals that begin, lets say for pure example, winter will have a 3 day celebration from December 20-23 where snowflakes will float in Webkinz world for you to click on (I'm making this up.. for the Fall Fest they had 3 days of leaves though)... Well, in you Asian account, you'll start clicking on Dec. 19th because on the 19th, in Asia, it's already the 20th. Then, on the 22, the Asian account will stop the snow flakes but lo and behold you have an American account so you have another day... so you end up with more days to collect snowflakes. Why is this great, clicking on these things gets you prizes... food, clothes, trees, decorations... you name it.

And as someone already mentioned, the Asian accounts have different rares and I hear it has more rares. Only problem is, they are offered in the dead of night (when Asia time zone is awake).
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #8
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

Well, I personally wouldnt recomend getting more then one account for one person becuase it could be hard to keep track of all of the passwords and stuff. Plus the first pet doesnt come with an exclusive.

You can only get an underwater room with a underwater pet, such as any type of the fish, the orca whale and the seahorse. BUT, the orca whale has been having some technical difficulties of the underwater rooms. If you cant offord a webkinz, becuase of how tight the world is with our money, or your stores in your area dont have any, You can buy the beach theme in the W-shop and have your webkinz hang out there for now.

A psi Is a pet specific item. It is an only item that comes with that pet, such as the egg chair with the chicken, or the sleigh with the reindeer. You can only get these items with the pet, or trading them in the trading room. Or of course, if somene sends it to you by kinzpost. I would suggest not selling these items. Even if you dont like it. You should trade it for something that you would want, and has the same amount of value.

Kinzpost is for sending stuff to accounts. But it does cost money. So, what you can do, is go into the trading room with the person that you want to give it to. Kinzpost allows you to send 3 things once to that person in one day, and so does the trading room. So i hope that cleared up your questions on that answer. If not, read the other posts. =D.

btw- i would only sell items that are in the w-shop.
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by TzaGear
A. First question, (not the one I consider most important but I am trumped by the wife) is there any outdoor pool that fits more than one pet?

B. Second question, is it folly to sell items? I want to sell things I don't use, the basket ball for example because it is meaningless to me. Wanted to know if I am being silly in this choice.

C. Third question, (kind of an extension to the second one), Should my wife and I make 2nd accounts? I am trying to understand the perks of doing this (read a few people talking about their mains in threads). I figure you can take greater advantage by having more dailys, but it seems that using the gifting costs to send things and there are things you cannot send...

D. Fourth and final question, (for now) can you trade dicekinz?

If there are threads regarding any of the answers feel free to give me links to those. I fear not the clicking. I tried to find the answers to these questions but sometimes it is hard to find answers when you might not be asking the question correctly. Thank you for your time.
A. Unfortunately, no. Hopefully some will be out soon, though.

B. It's fine if you do those things, just definitely keep in mind you get half of the Kinzcash you had bought it for. Oh, and be sure not to sell Exclusive Items, they are collectables and you should save them.

C. Personally, I do not have a second account. I think it's easier to take care of one account. I only use my siblings account rarely because he doesn't use it anymore, but usually only to get items off of it, or spin the Super Wheel twice.

D. Yes you can.

Hope I helped.
-Super Clydesdale Bros
Jake is offline Male
Closed