Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
Tot
Webkinz :)

Tot will become famous soon enough

Red face Unanswered: Fence and Cockatoo Glitch

Hey,
So I went to put fencing in my treetop room and it says the fencing can only go in "Backyards or treetops" well Iwas trying for a treetop and it won't let me, Anyone else having this?

ALSO

Anyone else notice that the Cockatoo NEVER lands (except if she/he sits)?Is that a glitch or how it is supposed to be?

Pics attached,
Taylor
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFENCEOOPS.jpg (94.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpgCHEROOPS.jpg (119.1 KB, 17 views)
Tot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 02:45 PM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Fence and Cockatoo Glitch

my cockatoo is the same way. it looks like it's flying all the time. not sure about the rail fence
jagular is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 03:48 PM   #3
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

No fencing can be put in Treetop roooms , even though it says they can!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
♪♫ I am a

clever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of light

I think that some things other outdoor things can't be placed outdoors too when the say they can. In the future, I'd buy one to test and see if it will go in the treetop rooms. That's what I do. And if that doesn't work,I sell it back to the W shop.
clever is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 11:57 PM   #5
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Yes my cockatoo flies only unless it is in a chair. Its quite annoying to me and I just assumed it was the way they made the bird...but now I wonder if anyone has contacted Ganz to find out if its a glitch or supposed to be that way.
Tula is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 08:35 AM   #6
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Hi tot,

I am very upset with this. No railings can go in treetop rooms *yet*. It says they can, but they can't. Many people use the rose things as a substitute, the roses on a fence. They represent something like a fence.
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 11-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

There is one fencing that will go in the treetop rooms, and it's the expensive Elegant Iron Fence and matching Elegant Stone Pillar, both available in the W Shop in Outdoors.

Ganz is aware of this glitch.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 04:36 PM   #8

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I have the same glitch with my cockatoo also, Ganz has fixed the glitch for me though, I thought they fixed it for other people too. You can't place fence in the tree top rooms, Unfortunately, However, Like Webberlilly said can only place the Elegant iron fence and Elegant stone pillar.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:26 PM   #9

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

the cockatoo is supposed to do that and you can't fence treetop rooms

-the helpful Bridgette
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 03:05 AM   #10
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

i posted a thread about the cockatoo somewhere else... i dont think its really supposed to do that... maybe enough ppl will just have to bug ganz for them to fix them all
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Closed