Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: feeder accts vs. one acct with multiple adoption

I am giving a friend some webbies for her birthday and I need some info. None of my accts have multiple adoptions. There is only one webbie per acct so I can do all the jobs, etc., possible to get the max kc. But knowing her, she might want to have more than one per acct. What do you get with each additional adoption on an acct?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
spazzykat
Gift Trainee

spazzykat is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Re: feeder accts vs. one acct with multiple adoption

That's so nice of you to get your friend webbies for her birthday. You can't go wrong no matter which webbies you give her...in my opinion...because they're all so cute & awesome (even the snakes & I don't like snakes in real life).

You get the same things (psi's, psf's & rooms) for the first 10 pets you adopt per account. After 10 you don't get anymore rooms...you get a gift box with a special item for each pet. For every 10th, 15th, 20th, etc you get an exclusive item...like a special bed. I personally have multiple accounts..but only have 2 pets on my other accounts (besides my main acct) just so the pets don't get lonely. The rest of the pets I adopt go onto my main account. I'd MUCH rather have the exclusive & super exclusive items than a room.

I hope that I helped you out here & didn't confuse you. You can see the exclusive & super exclusive things in the W Shop. It's the catagory on the bottom left.
spazzykat is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
bertiebunny

Default Re: feeder accts vs. one acct with multiple adoption

For each Webkinz pet you adopt on your account you get every thing you would as you would with your first pet.You would get your adoption gift and a medium size room for your pet.You also recieve 2,000 kinzcash for each pet you adopt.And once you have 10 pets on that account then you get your choice of superbed.And for every 5 Webkinz pets you adopt after that you get your choice of another superbed.And the more pets you adopt the greater chance you have of getting an exclusive item in your adoption gift!Once you adopt your 11th pet and all of the ones after that you recieve an exclusive item with your pet.But you don't recieve a free room.I hope that answers your questions!If you need anything else feel free to PM me!
Old 08-10-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
elcome to Eggtown
Webkinz :)

PanaBanana is on a distinguished road

Default Re: feeder accts vs. one acct with multiple adoption

You get kinzcash, an exclusive, a med size room and the PSI. After 10 you get a superbed for every 5th adoption. I think after the 12th or something you stop gettiing rooms and get more kinzcash and an extra exclusive.
PanaBanana is offline Female
Closed